Senton Arrma senton 3s blx 4x4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wheel wells wouldn't work. The suspension is designed to really squat down so the tires pretty much almost rub the body. It sucks that no one seemed to think of the problems when they designed the truck and they must not have really tested it or they would have noticed the design flaws right away.
This is where belted tires come handy. The issue with the body is not the tires themselves but the effect speed has on the tires. The newest body i did, I trimmed less than 1/4 inch from the wheel wells. And I may not have needed to, just a preventative measure.
When I get my spur slipper, I will do a video to share. My SCT Badlands and road tires are almost 1 1/2 - 2 inches more in diameter when blasting. My belted Trenchers barely bulge out and if there is a ballooning effect, its less than 3/16ths. Well worth the extra cost.

I like some parts of both systems so I designed one myself consisting of plastic fender wells and a mesh cover that you can use together or individually. testing on the fender wells today proved promising. approx. a 80 percent reduction in debris was obtained. tomorrow I will run tests without any protection and with the different levels. I have a thermal camera and will take pictures of heat the signatures along with pictures of the truck with the mods. and they go on and off in less then 15 sec.

These look great! Do you think they would fit under a tuner/rally car, or muscle car body? For street bashing of course...
Hey, you will like this. This was suggested to me by another member as a means of keeping the interior of chassis clean alternative to a Dusty Motors cover to a new 6s I just bought. I was surprise to find that its made for 3s too. .

If I had known this was available for 3s, I would have order this instead of the cover I have coming in.View attachment 118879

These look great! Do you think they would fit under a tuner/rally car, or muscle car body? For street bashing of course...
Possibly some. Depends on what adjustments to body posts are needed. I finally got and installed mine.
20210308_011941.jpg
20210308_011954.jpg
20210225_190435.jpg
20210225_190506.jpg

HI. sorry i couldnt put pictures up yet. my video card is bad and i have to turn off and on the computer to reset the screen.
anyhow \I picked up a TYPHON 3s body and discovered that it slips in the senton and seals it up like we wanted all along. i have been ripping with it and its night and day. put it in put your senton body on and your shredding. its invisible from the outside and its reduced parachuting to almost none. typing this took 15 minutes so when i fix this video card i will put up pictures
oh i almost forgot to mention that I haven't had a pebble problem with steering any more after making and installing some bristle brush guards that keep debris from entering the front steering cutouts and used some toolbox liner to make some covers and seals for the steering area from the inside. no binding no problem anymore so far.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back