Arrma Senton 3S BLX Shock Problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mewnova

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
It happened. My shocks started leaking. After getting fed up with hard landings, I saerched far and wide for good suspension. i know of the big bore schocks but they could arrive by christmas, and they're pretty expensive, taking the 20$ shipping into consideration. Any recommendations? Preferably made of aluminium.

I fixed my Granite leaky shocks problem by using one 2.6x2.2x7mm nitrile o-ring and one stock o-ring in the shocks. I couldn't close the plastic cap thingy in the shocks with two larger o-rings in there, so I replaced only one. I used 50wt oil.

A good 3 months and a few packs have passed already and there is still no leak.

Buy the Arrma silicone orings that come in the new V3 shocks.

These Bangood ones are very good and cheap as chips. But yes, try new O rings first.

See here for more info.
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/...ny-fix-or-possible-upgrade.27339/#post-383704

Screenshot_20201008-185625_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
No need to replace the shocks, they are fine and the spring is tuned to the car, something that is hit or miss with other shocks.

Just replace the o-rings, either with the new arrma part or with the Traxxas x orings

The new O-Rings are out of stock... Maybe I could get them from a hardware store or something?

The new O-Rings are out of stock... Maybe I could get them from a hardware store or something?
The Traxxas x-rings from this kit - TRA2362 (the blue ones) are in the same size and are great. it wont help if your shock leak from the shock body, but i fount that 90% the leak is from the small o-rings on the shaft.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back