SOLD / FOUND Arrma Senton 3s bundle.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh How Original

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Kraton 4s
  3. Outcast 6s
  4. Typhon 3s
Up for sale is my much loved but never used anymore Senton 3s.
Currently set up after a full rebuild into a Beetle for using in the quarry, I've ran it there once this year, I find myself reaching for my Typhon more and now I am back into my crawlers too so tend to take those out instead of bashing.
It's got the 17mm hex conversion, Arrma adjustable motor mount (original included) front RPM arms (brand new rears included also) Proline Beetle body, Proline SCT body and original body, the nerf bars needed removing for adding the Beetle body, but they are included if you want to go back to SCT 'style'
I'm including a brand new full set of paddles and knobblies as extras too.
The electrics are actually like new, I took the stock electrics out when I was wanting more speed and put a Castle combo into it, but when I switched it to a Beetle I put the stock electrics back in, so they've had maybe an hours running at most.
I cut a little piece out of the bottom of the chassis, this is because the servo saver on the Arrma 3s range has a habit of letting stones get stuck, so this stops that happening, never had any issues and there's zero cracks in the chassis.
When it was rebuilt, it got fresh bearings where needed (unused bearings are included) fresh grease and fresh ring/pinion gears.
It's set up great at the moment and just needs to be enjoyed.
I'm an honest seller, if you have any questions just let me know.
I'm looing for £275 for everything, if you collect I could throw in a LiPo as well, or I have an almost new pair of 3s LiPos I could do a deal on as well.

I am also selling a brand new sealed set of Hot Racing hubs, knuckles and castor blocks, they are for the 3s Arrma range.
Looking for £60 for these, to import they are nearly £100.
Will do them for £50 if taken with the Senton.

And finally I have a SkyRC GPS unit, the charge wire is included, forgot to take it out of the box for the photo.
Used a handful of times with my speed car which I've now lost interest in.
£45.

I am located near Kirkby Stephen for collection, postage is also an option and this is strictly a UK sale only.

ELO9vpu.jpg

wLsydNZ.jpg

2RBJOTu.jpg

EUgD2ra.jpg

npN6Rbw.jpg

nYmZ7el.jpg

pvXDjII.jpg

t0RFw3i.jpg

pm6osmk.jpg

I would like to buy the SkyRC GPS but I live in the US and $20 less then new is not much since the shipping would crazy.

Yeah it's a UK sale only and the GPS unit has sold now anyway.

To be honest I thought the rest of it was a pretty good deal too.

Am I way off on price with this? I checked eBay, saw some in similar condition with less extras hitting £300+ and a box stock one went for £265...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back