Senton Arrma senton 3s shocks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These stock Arrma shocks are plastic and break very easy!! I busted one last night doing a simple 2ft backflip. For now, I am just going to build the stock shock until my new shocks come in!
Busted Shock.jpeg

Last edited:
What about the BIG BORE ALUMINUM Shocks For the Arrma Senton Granite Typhon 4x4 3s BLX 4x4 trucks/buggy?
They are okay, there was a thread someplace about them and irrc the op ended up having to drill the holes in the pistons because they were too small.

There are a few other options for shocks, one ships from China and isnt really a direct fit and the other is currently out of stock with an eta of September.

That being said I would just get the Typhon 6s shocks as that is currently the best option.

I have them installed on my 3S Granite, 3S Senton and 3S Typhon (Outcast 4S is next I think) and they are perfect. Here are a few pics.
What did you use to take out the slop on the top of the shocks?

What did you use to take out the slop on the top of the shocks?
I used the extra servo splines that come with Traxxas servo saver 3744. Each saver comes with 3 splines. If you have old metal caps you use two splines per shock. If you have shocks from a V4 Tyhpon 6S, the caps are different and you only need one spline per cap. Here is a picture. Also used spacers that come with Traxxas 1937 to keep the shocks off of the drive shafts at the bottoms. IF you use the spacers, you will need to increase the bottom shock crew to 20mm from 16mm (traxxas 2580 works).

Attachments

• Granite One.jpg
    Granite One.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 54
  • Granite Two.jpg
    Granite Two.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 56
  • Granite Three.jpg
    Granite Three.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 57
  • Granite Four.jpg
    Granite Four.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 57
  • Granite Five.jpg
    Granite Five.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 62
  • Granite Six.jpg
    Granite Six.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
I used the extra servo splines that come with Traxxas servo saver 3744. Each saver comes with 3 splines. If you have old metal caps you use two splines per shock. If you have shocks from a V4 Tyhpon 6S, the caps are different and you only need one spline per cap. Here is a picture. Also used spacers that come with Traxxas 1937 to keep the shocks off of the drive shafts at the bottoms. IF you use the spacers, you will need to increase the bottom shock crew to 20mm from 16mm (traxxas 2580 works).
Thankyou, nicely setup

Are the Arrma typhon 6s and the kraton 6s shocks the same? Hard to find typhon shocks but they have a set of kraton shocks on ebay

I got traxxas gtr xx-long shocks to fit on mine. Works like a charm, its not really a stiff bashing shock, but it does do really good at driving fast in harsh terrain.

Are the Arrma typhon 6s and the kraton 6s shocks the same? Hard to find typhon shocks but they have a set of kraton shocks on ebay
There is a complete set on jennysrc.com right now. Get them before they are gone!! Around $60 shipped is the best deal that you will find anywhere.
There is a complete set on jennysrc.com right now. Get them before they are gone!! Around $60 shipped is the best deal that you will find anywhere.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back