Arrma Senton 3S (Throttle not connecting to ESC)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Hello Everyone, I would like to know if anyone has come across this problem. I have followed the directions and watched videos about Throttle Setup and I can’t seem to get mine to connect. I have turned my transmitter on, held down the Set Button (button next to the power button) and once I let go of the set button it keeps beeping instead of stopping and allowing me to connect my Throttle. If anyone has come across this, how did you fix it? Thank you to everyone in advance. All of you are Awesome.

Mine did the same thing. Just continue with procedure. It will work.

I have attempted to do it about 7+ times and still the same outcome every time.
Thank you for your response Johnny B.

Hello Everyone, I would like to know if anyone has come across this problem. I have followed the directions and watched videos about Throttle Setup and I can’t seem to get mine to connect. I have turned my transmitter on, held down the Set Button (button next to the power button) and once I let go of the set button it keeps beeping instead of stopping and allowing me to connect my Throttle. If anyone has come across this, how did you fix it? Thank you to everyone in advance. All of you are Awesome.
Once it's steady being you push set again for the neutral position. Then hold full throttle and hit set again.
Then full reverse and hit set one final time.

Then I believe it will automatically restart the esc.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back