Arrma senton 3s worn tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rcglider

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Hi everyone, I'm a newb to rc cars. My tires on the arrma senton have worn out (drifting on asphalt was probably a bad idea ). The bottom left tire is also at an angle for some reason compared to the rest of the tires. What tires do ypu recommend for all around bashing and would you know how to fix the uneven tire ?

Thanks guys,

20200919_144635.jpg

20200919_144635.jpg

Hi everyone, I'm a newb to rc cars. My tires on the arrma senton have worn out (drifting on asphalt was probably a bad idea ). The bottom left tire is also at an angle for some reason compared to the rest of the tires. What tires do ypu recommend for all around bashing and would you know how to fix the uneven tire ?

Thanks guys,

View attachment 100589

View attachment 100590
Dang, you are really driving this hard.
As everyone is mentioning, get yourself some street tires.

I use the 12mm conversion for a larger selection.

1600542092960.png

https://www.amainhobbies.com/duratr...t-tires-w-12mm-hex-red-2-dtxc2952/p978704?r=0

1600542832949.png

You need to adjust your toe in and camber links,.. as mention get some street tires. Myself I run the Proline street fighters 2.2/3.0
Did you just glue those tires onto another set of arrma senton 3s rims? I got those same tires but not sure which rims to glue them to.

You need to adjust your toe in and camber links,.. as mention get some street tires. Myself I run the Proline street fighters 2.2/3.0
Hey Jason,

I got these street fighter tires too. DO I need to vent them?

Please let me know,

Cheers,

RC glider

Drifting on asphalt is the most fun with the Senton. The tires last about an hour. Now we got Banditos. But drifting not possible. It now flips when you go into corners too fast. And the rear wheel lifts in stead of the front wheel. :(

Drifting on asphalt is the most fun with the Senton. The tires last about an hour. Now we got Banditos. But drifting not possible. It now flips when you go into corners too fast. And the rear wheel lifts in stead of the front wheel. :(
Yikes haha. I like drifting as well as bashing with this one. Did you vent your street tires ?

Yes. I vent all tires. Also belted ones. Just don't go through the belt there.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back