Arrma Senton 3sBLX first run, bat running out correctly?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KayFalco

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Pleasure being here as a new member from Sweden and with my first post!
Bought my son a cool little RC for christmas, a WLToys 144001 and man it was fun to run. Today, I went out and bought myself a Senton 3s BLX. What a beast!
We had our first run a couple of hours ago and it was an absolutely blast! Runtime was great (Bonka 5200/75C) but i have a quesiton.
As you are not suppose to let the bats empty fully /lower than 3.4V (?) i thought the Senton would have the same feature as my sons 144001 -it cuts of dead even though it still feels like it have allot of juce left.

The senton on the other hand, started to degrade sudenly to a very slow drive. I shut it of and went home and have now charged again as i plan to run tomorrow or monday at latest.

My question is; is it normal that the Senton degrades in power as the battery is becoming empty? Will it shut of "in time" automatically?

Sorry if the question sounds nooby, its because i am.

Another question (not related, but hopefully it's OK if i add it here even though the forum might be wrong)
-Sometimes i hit the reverse but it will not revers. It just sounds crackly and bleepy, but after another go it functions. Is it the remote calibration that might be needed, or may the batteries be bad?

Thanks for the help in advance!

Check to make sure the lipo low voltage cutoff is on. It's in the user manual. Normally the performance won't be drastically different before it suddenly cuts off as a signal to pull it.
And to your second question, most esc's have a delay when braking before reverse to prevent damage to the gears. After braking, a second push to reverse is usually how they all operate from the factory. Hope that helps

Thanks for the reply guys.
Next time I run it I will set up the transmitter through the ESC either way.
And regarding the car starting to go slower -I suppose that is nothing to worry about then :)
Cheers!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back