Senton Arrma Senton 4x2 Stock Charger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AleAcosta156

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hello, I am new to this, yesterday I just bought my new Arrma Senton 4x2, but I want to buy additional batteries to have more usage time, I wanted to buy 5000 or 6000 mAh LiPo batteries, is it possible to charge LiPo batteries with the stock charger from factory that brings the car in the RTR box? What is the limit of cells that my battery must have? I was looking and at the bottom of the charger it says: LiPo 2-3S, is it compatible with a 2S1P battery? What batteries do you recommend that are good and not so expensive? Thanks in advance!

Screenshot_20230319_120225_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230317_165655_Facebook.jpg

Welcome to the forum! I'm a recent addition too, but the folks here have been very nice & helpful.

I have no experience with that charger. But 2S1P is the same thing as 2S, just a different term for it. So that's fine.

(2S means 2 cells in Series (positive of one to the negative of the next, to increase voltage). 1P means 1 in Parallel, which is sort of redundant, since most packs have a series set of cells, with no additional sets in parallel. Cells in parallel keep the voltage the same, and increase the capacit,y or mAh)

You can charge larger-capacity batteries (like 6000mAh) just fine, it may simply take longer. If it can charge 2S, and you're using any size 2S LiPo, then you're OK.

Someone will have to answer if those packs would physically fit. What capacity are hte stock packs? You may need to stay with a similar capacity, to ensure they phsically fit. With a 2A output, charging a fully-discharged 6000mAh pack would take about 3 hours. So the charger is slow, but it will work :) And you can always decide to upgrade your charger later, if you choose.

Last edited:
That's great news, as at the moment I don't want to spend so much money on chargers, so I'll use the stock one for a while, then upgrade to a better one later. Now the priority is the batteries. Thank you for your help, friend!

Hello, I am new to this, yesterday I just bought my new Arrma Senton 4x2, but I want to buy additional batteries to have more usage time, I wanted to buy 5000 or 6000 mAh LiPo batteries, is it possible to charge LiPo batteries with the stock charger from factory that brings the car in the RTR box? What is the limit of cells that my battery must have? I was looking and at the bottom of the charger it says: LiPo 2-3S, is it compatible with a 2S1P battery? What batteries do you recommend that are good and not so expensive? Thanks in advance!

View attachment 286602

View attachment 286603
I just bought this truck and very disappointed in the stock battery, only getting about 20min off it. So looking to upgrade the batteries. Did these work?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back