Senton Arrma Senton 4x4 3s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fortunately I've never broken a chassis. Do you use any extra padding for the battery?
Only when the chassis tab for the battery snapped off. But that’s the only time I have.

If im able to run a 4000mah for 25mins a 5000mah on 3 should last 25mins at least i go full speed at all times for jumps. But i noticed the blx100 is not that efficient vs the blx 120 you lose a few mins of run time

I get 20-25 minutes on my 2s 5200 50c.
13-16 minutes seems off.
Assuming you are balance charging and completing the charge based on the readout info.

My brother has a 3s senton and has had similar runtime issues... I would say that that around 15 minutes is too short, and it should really be lasting 20-30 minutes, but I guess with the higher kv motor and steeper gearing it drains really fast.

^^^ this is great information....
also as far as batteries go, I have had amazing luck with dynamite 3s 5000mah 50c packs. i get around 45 minutes to 1 hour runtime on my axial yeti.
Alright and wh
Hello everyone! I am very new to this Rc hobby.

I have an Arrma Senton 3s.

I am using 3s lipos with 5200mAh and 50c.

I am getting around 13 to 16 minutes of runtime and I wanted to ask if it is normal?

Also, I am stopping when the ESC makes my car go much slower and eventually stops driving. I am able to steer but the throttle does not work. When this happens I am getting a slow flashing red led on the ESC. What does that mean?

If I get a bigger battery will the run time increase?

Thank you
Went for another run today and go 6 minutes of run time. I drove on paved surfaces but I pushed the car quite a lot. When I go home and placed the battery for a balanced charge I looked at the cells and it showed that the voltage was around 3.6.
After some time when I finish drive the voltage of the battery changes or it stays the same?

Alright and wh

Went for another run today and go 6 minutes of run time. I drove on paved surfaces but I pushed the car quite a lot. When I go home and placed the battery for a balanced charge I looked at the cells and it showed that the voltage was around 3.6.
After some time when I finish drive the voltage of the battery changes or it stays the same?
Not sure what the question is.
Also, not sure if you are testing with multiple batteries.

The typical 11.1V 5200mAh 3S will get you between 20-30 minutes from my experience.
My 7.4V 5200mAh 2S 50C gets me about the same.

I own the following:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08162YBVF/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/Zeee-Batteri...+Case+with+Dean-Style+T&qid=1594515822&sr=8-1
Alright and wh

Last edited:
In my experience with Senton and granite 3s the run time you’re getting is low at 15 mins and absurd at 6mins. I don’t think 6 mins is long enough to drain a 5200mah battery even at of full throttle. You’ve got an issue with something for sure. I get 20mins at least even on grass.

1594516468184.png

In my experience with Senton and granite 3s the run time you’re getting is low at 15 mins and absurd at 6mins. I don’t think 6 mins is long enough to drain a 5200mah battery even at of full throttle. You’ve got an issue with something for sure. I get 20mins at least even on grass.
Yes, I get as mentioned at least 20 min.
1594516584580.png

Yeah, I am running 3s so I am not sure if this can cause a fast drain?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back