Arrma Senton 4x4 blx small rocks block servo arm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blendermess

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fury
  2. Senton 6s
Hi everyone, have you experienced this issue with your senton where a small rock gets stuck in your servo arm and phisically avoids you from having direction?
This is my 3rd run and it happened 3 times. Really annoying.
Any solutions?
Rock senton.JPG

It's a pretty common issue. You can fab up some screen to put over that and it should help keep rocks and debris out.

I would love to see someone's idea or screen configuration ;-) thanx

Hi everyone, have you experienced this issue with your senton where a small rock gets stuck in your servo arm and phisically avoids you from having direction?
This is my 3rd run and it happened 3 times. Really annoying.
Any solutions?View attachment 23123
My senton mega 4x4 can barely stear at all don't know why there's nothing blocking it and if the wheels are crooked when i turn it on it will correct the wheels to make them straight

im looking into this currently. Anyone have any ideas. the DVD on top will work but it wont stop rocks coming in the front where the servo arms comes out at.

On my Granite I put some gorilla tape over the front hole as close to the steering arms as I could and I hardly ever get rocks inside anymore and I have a huge gravel driveway that I drive on all the time. I'm more apt to have rocks get stuck in the wheels

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back