Senton Arrma senton 4x4 on granite tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evan__Rc1

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Senton 3s
I recently upgraded my arrma senton 3s to granite tires and a 15T pinion, it look great, but i can barely get any wheelies out of it, is there a setting or something in the slipper or anything that could help, the senton on granite wheels performs and looks amazing

You’ll need more power to get wheelies out of it. The brushed motor just isn’t going to cut it.

You’ll need more power to get wheelies out of it. The brushed motor just isn’t going to cut it.
Its brushless, runs on 3s
Try tighting the slipper slightly.
Also try a 20t pinon.

Welcome to Arrma forum !
Yeah, i have a 20T pinion, but wouldnt with the big tires, the motor would overheat faster? ill test it

Its brushless, runs on 3s

Yeah, i have a 20T pinion, but wouldnt with the big tires, the motor would overheat faster? ill test it
Yes, I read your post again and realized that you are using granite tires on a senton, in that case don't use the 20t pinon ( will cause heat issues )

Yes, I read your post again and realized that you are using granite tires on a senton, in that case don't use the 20t pinon ( will cause heat issues )
Yeah, i read to get the 15T because it keeps the motor form overheating, but i did tighten the slipper 1/2 a turn, thanks for the help!

I put Granite tires/wheels on my Senton, and it wheelies at will on grass and asphalt. 15 tooth. Stock motor. Maybe something binding or bad bearing somewhere. Check the motor bearings.

Yeah, i read to get the 15T because it keeps the motor form overheating, but i did tighten the slipper 1/2 a turn, thanks for the help!
If tightening the slipper doesn't work, try calibrating the throttle and turning up your punch.
Be sure to watch your temps.

I know this is probably not the problem, but are you sure your transmitter is turned to 100% throttle?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back