SOLD / FOUND Arrma Senton 6S parts; CVD driveshafts, steering blocks & more ~ UK based sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GMballistic

ROSSA ~ Officially fast.
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
NOW SOLD ~ I have for sale some Arrma Senton 6S parts, ...some parts will fit other Arrma vehicles but please check yourself before purchase. For example; I know the "front steering blocks" will also fit the Arrma Typhon 6S.

These items are only available to UK mainland residents ~ no international postage sorry.

Price for everything including Royal Mail "Signed For/tracked" delivery is £19.99 ~ I'm happy to accept near offers though.
Payment via PayPal preferred or cash on collection if local to Caerphilly area of South Wales.
Well over £80+ RRP of parts here.
Most of the part numbers from what I can find; AR310587, AR310452, AR310451, AR610018, AR610016, AR310447, AR713009, AR724505, AR330187, AR340106, AR721312, AR330374.

eBay link here: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Arrma-Se...288421?hash=item4b5fc4ece5:g:ppYAAOSw19NchBSS

Please call "dibs" or "I'll take it" in this thread followed by a PM (private message) to myself if you want it. Any questions please feel free to ask OR just buy it through eBay.

Last edited:
Will you take £15 buddy?
Could you meet me in the middle at £17.50?

Bear in mind postage is £3.95 (tracked/recorded) so it is a fair price for all the individual parts I think.

If you want to go ahead just let me know on here, send me an offer on eBay and I'll accept your offer. (y)

Could you meet me in the middle at £17.50?

Bear in mind postage is £3.95 (tracked/recorded) so it is a fair price for all the individual parts I think.

If you want to go ahead just let me know on here, send me an offer on eBay and I'll accept your offer. (y)
I’ll send the offer now buddy

I’ll send the offer now buddy
Lovely job thank you very much.

Parts now sold, ...payment all received. (y)
I will get these wrapped up and posted off tomorrow after I finish work for you @Bogis9 . I will then update PayPal/eBay with a tracking number for you tomorrow evening. Atb, Gareth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back