Senton Arrma Senton 6s Wheel of removal.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crotalus73

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I'm new to RC trucks. I have a Arrma Senton 6s blx. How do you get the wheels off. They use a closed nut but it's not topical nut shape how do you get that off?
16802319063202923985865227869134.jpg

Funny looking nut.

I accidentally bought some of wheel nuts that looked like that. I put one on and only realized too late that it has a different thread pitch than the factory nuts and I destroyed the hex.

Check the threads after you get them off to make sure they are still in good shape. The nut should be able to thread part way on by hand.

16802341520454380793551550912160.jpg

Thanks I appreciate it
Welcome the club👍
You’ll need a 17mm wheel wrench like this:
View attachment 289418
I have the Arrma Senton 6s blx 2018.
  • Steering Servo: ADS-15M metal geared with 208 oz/in torque, .12 sec @ 60° transit speed
  • Motor: 2050kV brushless with 12T pinion gear
  • ESC: Arrma BLX185 150A
  • I accidentally bought some of wheel nuts that looked like that. I put one on and only realized too late that it has a different thread pitch than the factory nuts and I destroyed the hex.

Check the threads after you get them off to make sure they are still in good shape. The nut should be able to thread part way on by hand.
    Thanks

I'm new to RC trucks. I have a Arrma Senton 6s blx. How do you get the wheels off. They use a closed nut but it's not topical nut shape how do you get that off?View attachment 289405

Welcome to the forum.. 👍.. it still remains 17mm as if it were a hex.. you can use a wheel wrench, a regular box/open wrench, or a socket and a ratchet...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back