Senton Arrma Senton body shell

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Typhon 3s
  3. Voltage
Hi All,

Just got the senton. But I wonder why everytime I ran it up the ramp something seems to be hitting the shell. And also everytime i turn left and right at the slightest speed, it will tumble left and right.

Is that cause by the rear shock post?
The rear suspensions is very light out of the box.
I noticed it after a couple of jumps and saw the back part of the shell protuding.
15782962501614713997804339001194.jpg

Hi All,

Just got the senton. But I wonder why everytime I ran it up the ramp something seems to be hitting the shell. And also everytime i turn left and right at the slightest speed, it will tumble left and right.

Is that cause by the rear shock post?
The rear suspensions is very light out of the box.
I noticed it after a couple of jumps and saw the back part of the shell protuding.
View attachment 59823
Had the same issue with mine, ended up putting fiber tape and flex seal on the inside to toughen up the shell and I put some hobby foam on the parts that contact with the body (body posts, shock towers, side guards and rear bumper ends) to help mitigate the damage it receives while bashing. Unless you want to make the body really stiff it will flex and hit...you can help with padding but it is gonna take damage every use unless you're driving like an old lady ;)

Had the same issue with mine, ended up putting fiber tape and flex seal on the inside to toughen up the shell and I put some hobby foam on the parts that contact with the body (body posts, shock towers, side guards and rear bumper ends) to help mitigate the damage it receives while bashing. Unless you want to make the body really stiff it will flex and hit...you can help with padding but it is gonna take damage every use unless you're driving like an old lady ;)

Thanks for the tip. Yeah will be putting fiber tape on the shoe goo on the cracked part to prevent further obliteration.

And i notice 1 more thing. 3 of the wheels tire has no glue on most of the bead. On a slomo video, i saw the tires spins irregularly. No wonder it was hitting the body and cause it imbalance mid air.

Thanks for the tip. Yeah will be putting fiber tape on the shoe goo on the cracked part to prevent further obliteration.

And i notice 1 more thing. 3 of the wheels tire has no glue on most of the bead. On a slomo video, i saw the tires spins irregularly. No wonder it was hitting the body and cause it imbalance mid air.
That's weird, my tires were all well glued, still have them but I've been running a different tire that is better for harder surfaces. Also converted to 12mm hubs so I could swap through different tire for different surfaces...that said, little super glue around the bead will do the trick if you're concerned about it self destructing ;)

Far as the body, put foam on all the towers and parts that run the body or are close enough they could contact the body, helps prevent a lot of pitting from chassis to body contact :)

Last edited:
Is this on the Senton 3S ? I got the 6S and never seen that while bashing and jumping. I'll check on mine if it potentially can touch the body.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back