Senton Arrma Senton body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks alot.I can punch the roof now and the only noise it makes is the chassis hitting the ground.The foam should help alot.

Which body posts did you use? I just ordered a Typhon and was going to order the Senton body posts for something, but I'd really like to see how you set this up. That's one of the coolest looking bodies I've seen on the Senton.
Where did you get a Nissan Titan body? I've driven Titan's since 2004. My current Titan has 272K miles on it and still running strong.

I used the Proline extended body posts that came with it but they were Fo a Traxxas Slash so they are square so I trimmed them down to fit the Senton body mounts and secured with the Senton screws.
Are there any extended body posts that will fit without any modifications to my senton?

Since the body posts can slide up and down for adjustments, Im surprised no one made a set to fit in there that would match the slash bodies.
Im new to the RC scene and just bought my 1st one. Almost went with the slash over the senton just because of all the different bodies out there for it.
I'll probably still wind up getting one anyway .... The sickness has already started and haven't even recieved my senton yet.

41241C26-D2A4-42E1-B9C5-2842C3823223.jpeg

Anyone know if the outcast body will fit on the senton? I would love to have this body.

AA7W_1_20191206651431462.jpg

Thats the best looking stock body theyve had IMO. Been thinking about getting a slash with that body and OBA for my 2nd RC. The OBA sound is awesome. I'd actually like to add that to my senton.

the proline, 78 C10 seems to fit great, but I haven’t done the final trimming and adjusting the body posts, since the truck is wrapped under the Christmas tree...
890A47CD-166E-455F-A6D7-3F280DBF292C.jpeg
F36C3F38-A009-4E22-B5B8-E92B66856FE1.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back