Senton Arrma Senton body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ziggy77

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
Does anyone know what bodies fit the Arrma Senton. I just ordered mine and I hate the color of the stock body and would like a different look other than the stock one. Any help would be appreciated. Thank in advance.

P.s.
I am curious to what fits my Arrma Talion and my Typhon also lol

I believe the 1/8 scale Parma '66 Muscle SC Baja body is a direct fit, but it's not a SC truck body. My understanding is that any 1/10 scale short course truck body should fit it. I've been thinking about getting one of the Proline Flotek Raptor bodies for mine. Tower Hobbies is supposed to be getting a clear stock Arrma Senton body, but the stock status keeps getting pushed back. I actually like the stock body, but I would like to be able to paint it myself.

As I understand it, 1/10 SCT aftermarket stuff should work on the Senton except for the 1/8 drivetrain and the wheels, which are 17mm hex.

As I understand it, 1/10 SCT aftermarket stuff should work on the Senton except for the 1/8 drivetrain and the wheels, which are 17mm hex.

I do believe that the aftermarket 1/10 scale SCT bodies will work, as to most anything else it's not even close. I have a couple of other SCT's and have been looking them over to see if it would be possible for some easy conversions such as long travel suspension and the way the chassis and suspension is setup it's not looking so easy. My guess is as the Senton becomes more popular in the next few months we should be seeing a few companies start to manufacture some aftermarket upgrades.

I guess the suspension falls into the 1/8 category as well. I haven't really looked at anything beyond the body and wheels since I have yet to break anything.

Nice day 1 I broke both lower A arms at the same time lol but no big deal they are cheap enough so I ordered a few sets given the colder weather here. Other than that this rig seems to be well built given all of the 1/8 scale products they have utilized. Hoping to see some manufacturers start production on some suspension upgrades soon.

Ah, that's a bummer. I guess that's one nice thing about living in Texas -- don't have to worry too much about the plastic getting too cold and brittle. I know RPM has started to take notice of Arrma, and a lot of people have been contacting them asking them to make parts at least for the Kraton, so hopefully they will soon. I always had great luck with RPM parts on my old E-Maxx. I'd love to see them make a rear spare rack for the Senton like they did for the Slash.

Did your a arms break at pivot or out near ball end?? I see there is a modification to the pivot ball end whereas they add a 1mm thick washer and haven't had any more problem with them splitting.

Does anyone know what bodies fit the Arrma Senton. I just ordered mine and I hate the color of the stock body and would like a different look other than the stock one. Any help would be appreciated. Thank in advance.

P.s.

i love the paint scheme if you would like to donate one to my stash just let me know...lol

P.s.
Proline desert raid body fits without mods, other than body mount posts.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    191.6 KB · Views: 532
Proline desert raid body fits without mods, other than body mount posts.
Which body posts did you use? I just ordered a Typhon and was going to order the Senton body posts for something, but I'd really like to see how you set this up. That's one of the coolest looking bodies I've seen on the Senton.

Which body posts did you use? I just ordered a Typhon and was going to order the Senton body posts for something, but I'd really like to see how you set this up. That's one of the coolest looking bodies I've seen on the Senton.
I used the Proline extended body posts that came with it but they were Fo a Traxxas Slash so they are square so I trimmed them down to fit the Senton body mounts and secured with the Senton screws.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    186.9 KB · Views: 326
I used the Proline extended body posts that came with it but they were Fo a Traxxas Slash so they are square so I trimmed them down to fit the Senton body mounts and secured with the Senton screws.

Thanks so much for posting the pic. Something else I like about the shape of the desert raid body: I think I might be able to rock it and flip it myself, when it's on it's back, like I can with the nissan titan shell I have on my kraton. If I put a short course truck body on it, I'd definitely have to make a walk over to it when it flips on its back. So, I'm thinking about the desert raid, or maybe a beetle or others with a nose that will work. Very nice looking shell you picked out.

Thanks so much for posting the pic. Something else I like about the shape of the desert raid body: I think I might be able to rock it and flip it myself, when it's on it's back, like I can with the nissan titan shell I have on my kraton. If I put a short course truck body on it, I'd definitely have to make a walk over to it when it flips on its back. So, I'm thinking about the desert raid, or maybe a beetle or others with a nose that will work. Very nice looking shell you picked out.
Thanks, The desert raid body was meant for a traxxas slash I picked up at a garage sale but I cracked the Senton stock body before I got the slash running, so now to find a body for the slash probably stick with the desert racing theme.

How nice does a standard Slash body fit on the Senton?I know the Robby Gordon stuff fits, but I'm specifically interested in the 4 Wheel Parts body.I saw a German video I couldn't understand and although the Slash body fit, it seemed like he was trying to say it was a tight fit in places.

How nice does a standard Slash body fit on the Senton?I know the Robby Gordon stuff fits, but I'm specifically interested in the 4 Wheel Parts body.I saw a German video I couldn't understand and although the Slash body fit, it seemed like he was trying to say it was a tight fit in places.
Hi Micromodder, I've dropped my stock slash body(4x4) onto the Senton and it fits although the pre drilled body post holes didn't line up, but if you are using a new body then that wouldn't be a problem, strangely the Senton body fitted onto the Slash also but the holes pretty much lined up with a bit of wiggling.

Thanks Irish, I'm guessing the problem is the distance front to rear?It seems like people using the raised body posts don't have much of a problem using the Hummer body, I'm guessing its easier to flex the taller posts.I ended up buying a pre painted hummer body, I have a bench full of projects I need to paint so I just wanted something quick and easy.

I was able to make the pre painted hummer body work but none of the Slash holes were where I needed them.I had to oval out the front holes and drill new rear holes.It still looks nice.

The tires catch on the wheel wells if I lower the body more, so I decided to leave it high and make a foam cushion to fill in the gap, i used double sided tape to secure it to the roof.Its nice and solid this way, i doubt the roof will be able to dent now.

Attachments

• 20160408_160933.jpg
    20160408_160933.jpg
    234.3 KB · Views: 228
  • 20160408_160943.jpg
    20160408_160943.jpg
    228.1 KB · Views: 209
  • 20160410_221511.jpg
    20160410_221511.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 204
  • 20160410_222500.jpg
    20160410_222500.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 169
  • 20160410_222855.jpg
    20160410_222855.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 187
  • 20160410_222906.jpg
    20160410_222906.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 165
  • 20160410_223155.jpg
    20160410_223155.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 175
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back