Senton Arrma senton mega esc fan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 3s
Hello I was wondering what size fan I should have on my esc on my senton mega brushed system. I run 6000 mah 2s lipos and the esc gets hot really hot. I’ve seen a post on here for how to mount the fan but I don’t know what size fan. Help would be appreciated thanks!!
Hello I was wondering what size fan I should have on my esc on my senton mega brushed system. I run 6000 mah 2s lipos and the esc gets hot really hot. I’ve seen a post on here for how to mount the fan but I don’t know what size fan. Help would be appreciated thanks!!!
if you guys know of one can you send me the link please?

Ok but what do I use for the adaptor to connect it to my reciver
Just plug it right into the open port on your receiver.
20210616_122051.jpg

But the fan in the link has a JST plug on it. Need to change the plug to a Futaba reciever type plug then plug it into the reciever. If you have an old servo just cut the plug off and wire the plug to the 2 wires from the fan.
Did you even look at my picture? That is a 2 port JST plug plugged right into the receiver.

Did you even look at my picture? That is a 2 port JST plug plugged right into the receiver.
No, must have been typing my post when you put the picture up there. Didn't even see it til now.
For the price I would have went with the Rocket fan.
The Rocket fan is definitely a better fan.

Back