Senton Arrma Senton Replacement

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlie1994

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
We got these things. The servo saver fits right on.

Way stronger than the stock 7kg servo.

I think it's response time is better but I dunno. Works good. The mounting holes are off by a mm at most compared to the reciever box on the arrma 4x4 it fits perfectly basically.

20201211_164631.jpg

im new to rc and spent the last 2 hours researching, however id still like a second opinion which of these would make a better replacement for the senton servo.

https://www.modelsport.co.uk/index.php?product_id=377020 being a reliable brand

or https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B083BMDMWZ/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A1DN7NX21S2ZS9&psc=1 being a stronger server

be best

also could anyone recommend a screw pack for arrma cars rather than having to replace them individually in packs of 4
I run that same servo in my stuff. I also run a 35kg version, which is blue. I haven't had any negative issues yet.

As far as screw packs, I just buy bulk, assorted packages (boxes) that vary in lengths. I have assortments of 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm and 4mm. I also have varying types; flat head, button head and socket head cap screws.

I run that same servo in my stuff. I also run a 35kg version, which is blue. I haven't had any negative issues yet.

As far as screw packs, I just buy bulk, assorted packages (boxes) that vary in lengths. I have assortments of 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm and 4mm. I also have varying types; flat head, button head and socket head cap screws.
The problem is the length. For a full set you need like 40mm down to like 10mm.

Recently I cut a screw that was the correct diameter with a pair of side cutters and cleaned it up a bit and used it.

Terrible idea all around but it got us up and running and is holding fast

I think most of the 3mm screws should be 4 or 5mm! Especially the wing mount screws for the Kraton! At least where they anchor into the rear diffs. The 3mm's are always bending.

I have a mill Wright buddy that works in a factory bakery and he gave me shitloads of stainless fasteners but 4mm is the smallest. They're awesome. The hexes are a size larger. They don't fit many places but I have one holding that red thingy behind the power module.

For sure bigger is tougher.

That's why we're saving for a 6S

Although, If I stop landing on my a$$, I'll stop busting wing mounts I guess.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back