Typhon ARRMA Siren 6s BLX 1/10th 4wd truck By TpParts RcXtreme

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_20181215_074816_122.jpg

First bash of the year, went out good. To much ice, but got a few jumps with the ARRMA Typhon 4x4 3s BLX and ARRMA Siren 6s BLX 1/10th 4wd truck bu TpParts RcXtreme..but at the ned of it was ALL ABOUT how i could get me out of that ice gravelpit..

20190101_134848.jpg

#ARRMA #ARRMARC #ARRMAPROBASHER #PROBASHER #GOPRO #RCFORLIFE #BLASTINGHARDER #BASHERSCHOICE #BBQUNLTD #RYNOSHOBBYSHOP #MINICARS #TOWERHOBBIES #HORIZONHOBBY #TYPHON3S #SIREN6S

Had a superb session today with 4 cars from ma fleet. Sunny,freezing and fun

#ARRMA #ARRMARC #ARRMAPROBASHER #PROBASHER #GOPRO #RCFORLIFE #BLASTINGHARDER #BASHERSCHOICE #BBQUNLTD #RYNOSHOBBYSHOP #MINICARS #TOWERHOBBIES #HORIZONHOBBY #TYPHON3S #TYPHON6S #OUTCASTLWB6S #SIREN6S

20190105_131552.jpg

The ARRMA Siren 6s BLX 1/10th 4wd truck By TpParts RcXtreme, do what the bigger brothers do. #ARRMA #ARRMARC

#ARRMAPROBASHER #PROBASHER #GOPRO #RCFORLIFE #BLASTINGHARDER #BASHERSCHOICE #BBQUNLTD #RYNOSHOBBYSHOP #MINICARS #TOWERHOBBIES #HORIZONHOBBY #SIREN6S

So..after 2 years of HARD bashing, i have decided to retire the ARRMA Siren 6s BLX 1/10th 4wd truck by TpParts RcXtreme. I don't know if it will come back, if it does it will be nothing else we seen.

IMG_20190106_165018_411.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back