ARRMA Speed Chat with Phillip Jolley and Brandon Botwinick

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was on some conference calls but heard some mention of 1/5 scale and not being faster but has the cool factor. That was the only thing I caught...
I barely caught the last 10 mins

I barely caught the last 10 mins
Just skimmed the video and the most useful info is where they begin to answer questions from YT videos and Phillip talks about the 29/34 gearing reaching 140mph with the 4050 can (2300kv) using the MMX8s.

It was fairly basic info. Beginning seemed to be trying to introduce them a bit more to general public, how long they have been in RC, talking how Innovation comes with his ideas. Phil tries to bash, not so much these days as most new rigs he gets, usually wants to see how fast he can get them to go.
They started talking on some of their videos and showing the viewers tuned in, those videos and the main interviewer was asking questions on related to the videos.
Then they took some questions from the viewers. Which the viewers, I personally think, didn't ask to great of questions. I think the questions had to asked on Facebook, then brought over to the YT Interview. The 2 questions and answers I recall as the best, related to a couple of the top Speed Run YT'ers, we're 'What is ripple? What are your Ripple Killers used for?' and they spoke about tires and what each of them use and lil bit of the why....

It was still awesome to see them being interviewed by Arrma. I just wish the insight was focused a bit more Speed Rigs/Runs and the tons of information associated with this side of the RC hobby.
Just skimmed the video and the most useful info is where they begin to answer questions from YT videos and Phillip talks about the 29/34 gearing reaching 140mph with the 4050 can (2300kv) using the MMX8s.
Thanks for the reminder on that one as well. One of the other few good tidbits you can kind of pull from it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back