Arrma still sells parts for NERO?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kylerc

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Mojave EXB
  4. Notorious
  5. Outcast 4s
  6. Typhon 6s
  7. Typhon 3s
The Nero is obviously discontinued and I can still find parts online. Does anyone know if arrma will continue to make parts or will they stop production all together? Also, what do you think might be the possibility of a similar truck release?

@Kylerc parts will not be sold in the US anymore due to the Traxxas lawsuit. I would recommend taking good care of it or finding someone across the pond who might be interested in it. Even still the truck has been discontinued so parts will most likely soon stop from being made in the next few years.

Hi

As far as I know they still make parts, just not for the suspension.

Thanks I really appreciate it. All that lawsuit stuff goes to show how thoughtful arrma is about it’s customers. Also the interviews, I haven’t seen many other companies even show their faces especially traxxas I had a hard time finding who the real ceo even is, he’s in it all just for himself. I kind of hope traxxas is in for it’s market crash because the only thing keeping it around is the brutal business tactics. Sadly I do have a couple of the Traxxas cars and they have bad problems that are not avoidable. I like the stock slash 2wd for racing but that’s just about it for functionality in the lineup.

I would suggest taking care of that Nero and maybe finding one to keep around for spare parts the nero is such an awesome truck it's a shame they cant make them anymore and as far as traxxas goes if you don't like them don't buy or support they're product

I lucked out and found a NIB Nero Big Rock a couple of weeks ago. I couldn't pass it up. I am in the same boat as far as parts go.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back