Talion Arrma Talion 6S BLX Brushless 4WD RTR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Community Leader
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Mojave EXB
arrma-talion-v3.jpg

Get ready for 70+ MPH speeds right out of the box with the new Arrma Talion V3. The ultra-sleek, low center gravity Talion 6S BLX features a redesigned front end that is lower, sleeker and dramatically reduces drag while boosting top-end speeds.

The V3 Talion suspension has also been optimized for on-road speed run, yet it is equally at home going off-road. The electronics have been moved closed to the back of the vehicle for better stability!

Arrma Talion Features:
  • Aggressively designed low-profile body
  • Low-profile dBoots Katar tires designed for ultimate bite
  • Newly designed multi-element high-downforce wing
  • New tire and wheel package is optimized for on-road speed runs as well as off-roading
  • Lower shock towers allow low and sleek body shell for superior aerodynamics
  • All-new shocks with 4 mm shafts, aluminum top caps, adjusters and bottom caps complement the shock towers and boost durability
  • New, larger radio box
  • New low-profile wing mount
  • Stronger front hubs
  • Stiffer servo mount
  • Stronger bulkheads
  • Stronger front and rear chassis braces

Arrma Talion Features:
  • Aggressively designed low-profile body
  • Low-profile dBoots Katar tires designed for ultimate bite
  • Newly designed multi-element high-downforce wing
  • New tire and wheel package is optimized for on-road speed runs as well as off-roading
  • Lower shock towers allow low and sleek body shell for superior aerodynamics
  • All-new shocks with 4 mm shafts, aluminum top caps, adjusters and bottom caps complement the shock towers and boost durability
  • New, larger radio box
  • New low-profile wing mount
  • Stronger front hubs
  • Stiffer servo mount
  • Stronger bulkheads
  • Stronger front and rear chassis braces
I love that Arrma actually listens to its customers, and fixes issues with their vehicles unlike a certain other manufacturer(cough Traxxas cough) that can't even bother to fix any of the issues with any of their vehicles, their current lineup is still plagued with the same issues they have had since the mid 90s.

Traxxas doesn't care about its customers and this video is proof of that. I am sorry but a brushed monster truck with a 25mph top speed should not be able to destroy itself.

Last edited:
View attachment 11990

Get ready for 70+ MPH speeds right out of the box with the new Arrma Talion V3. The ultra-sleek, low center gravity Talion 6S BLX features a redesigned front end that is lower, sleeker and dramatically reduces drag while boosting top-end speeds.

The V3 Talion suspension has also been optimized for on-road speed run, yet it is equally at home going off-road. The electronics have been moved closed to the back of the vehicle for better stability!

Wait, What?!? We need body off pics!

:)

Edit - and the more time I see that pic, the more I am liking the tires. Rims, not so much, but those tires look great for loose dirt / park / grass bashing.

E2 -
"New tire and wheel package is optimized for on-road speed runs as well as off-roading"
Err... Belted tires? Can we hope? :D

I love the looks, wheels look mean and like how the body sits lower on the shortened shock towers. Beefier shocks are also a welcome addition......i have to say tho, i have a v1 and it never breaks.

Its too shallow and simple imo, it looks kind of cheap, I thought it was some Himoto truggy.

Who knows? maybe in a few months may dig the looks, but naah, don't think so.

If I want to go more than 70+ then I'll buy a brushless pan car. Defeats the purpose of having a truggy.

Vas broke one of the new chassis braces already. It did land a little hard on the nose though.

man ill tell you what I had a big rock and this thing really performs love it

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back