Register and gain access to Discussions, Reviews, Tech Tips, How to Articles, and much more - on the largest Arrma RC community for RC enthusiasts that covers all aspects of the Arrma-RC brand!

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Arrma Talion diff removal video

Discussion in 'Talion' started by WoodiE, May 21, 2015.

1. WoodiE

WoodiE Kind of good admin
    Staff Member

This is video is actually titled for the Durango DEX8T diff removal, but being that the Durango DEX8T and Arrma Talion are essentially the same thing (the Durango are more hopped up) I figured I'd post it here.

How to remove Arrma Talion diff

RC Pimp and Kyzane like this.
  2. Kyzane

Kyzane Supporting Member!
    Supporting Member

Arrma RC's:
    Senton, Talion
    Sweet thanks for the find @WoodiE. one of my next tasks is playing with my Diff fluids so i'll watch this first

3. Kyzane

Kyzane Supporting Member!
    Supporting Member

Arrma RC's:
    Senton, Talion
    Well i just took my diffs out and topped of the fluid / went to a higher cst. went 7k front, 20k center, ~8.5-9k rear. ran a mix of the 7k and 10k for the rear to give it a little higher consistency then the front but not a major change over the stock. Now i can't wait for saturday to go play around and see how the car handles. testing it out in the basement i noticed that just the fact i topped everything off was noticeable.

Oh and thanks again @WoodiE for the vid. I have to say the Talion has a really easy means of changing the diff fluid.

4. itsachevy

itsachevy Well-Known Member

Arrma RC's:
    Kraton, Talion, Typhon
    Do you have any problems with your tires ballooning after changing the diff fluids.

5. axeman

axeman Well-Known Member

Arrma RC's:
    Raider, Talion
    Ok, so i topped off the fluid in my front diff for the first time since having my Talion.
    I used 7k for the front (and 10k for mid, btw).
    Of course i forgot to check the situation before and after, but is it normal that the front wheels turn now with much more difficulty than the rear wheels (which I have not topped off and are still on factory level)?
    Probably a stupid question, just trying to get my knowledge up to speed...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. aarma talion

2. arma diff fluid

• Welcome to Arrma Forum

Arrma Forum is a Arrma RC fan site that was started to give Arrma RC enthusiasts a place to come together and discuss and share their experiences with the entire Arrma-RC product line, such as the Arrma Kraton, Arrma Talion, and Arrma Granite.

We welcome all Arrma RC enthusiasts, both new and old, racers and bashers that share a common goal - a willingness to help and learn.
  • Disclaimer