Talion Arrma talion EXB out in the snow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Krismo1

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hi, i was just wondering, is it safe to drive my Arrma talion EXB out in the snow?

Thanks

Myself, never in the wet with any of my Bashers. Especially a new one.:LOL: Many know I am anal about this. Only from many years exper.
The Cost outweighs the Wet fun, from my exper.. I know it's winter and all, so many want to run their new stuff now. It is a bad risk . Been there. Electrics cost too much. And BB's will get trashed. But we all have different wallets. And we all have fun RC'ing differently.
I have Crawlers for the winter months. They run in water and streams etc. Hiking in Blizzard conditions etc. Designed for the wet for the most part. They are cheap to repair. They get fried also at some point.
No RC electrics are truly WP, no matter what they say.
My spin.

I find the arrma granite to be good for snow. Can tape off the body and bearings are easy to replace as needed. Plus cheap enough to not really care.

I might have to rip the twin 42 before winter is over👍🏼
Changing the bullets to QS8 and I think she’ll be ready. I’m going to tape off the water inlet pickups so they
6CC95472-8C48-4FE0-A649-EEEF4D393EF5.jpeg
84F00B3A-EF5E-4EDA-A9A9-678E6340ACE0.jpeg
don’t get packed up. Now just have to do a snow dance

Last edited:
Electric Boats have less parts and break less. However they also can be expensive. Nice hobby too. My local park lake has been closed for 2 years. I had the itch for another boat or 2. Entry level ones. My wife put 2 of mine in the trash several years ago. I couldn't find them for months. Then my son said she threw them out. One was brand new never used. I asked her to replace or give me $300. She laughed at me. Said they were broken toys too big for the bath tub. What an idiot.
I thought that was nasty. I keep asking her to replace them, every time she asks me for something. Its a stalemate. Divorcing her anyway. It's a wrap. Had enough.
My son thinks I will just go out and buy another 2 boats like they are 2 bottles of water. He wants to race boats with me. I give up on boats. My rigs are locked up now.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back