Talion Arrma Talion EXB reversing after break

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Krismo1

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hello, im having trouble with my Arrma Talion 6s EXB
Whenever im about to do a fully break while im driving it seem too reverse for a few seconds until i hit the throttle again.

Does anyone know how to fix this please?

Hello, im having trouble with my Arrma Talion 6s EXB
Whenever im about to do a fully break while im driving it seem too reverse for a few seconds until i hit the throttle again.

Does anyone know how to fix this please?
Your question isn’t really clear. Are you saying when driving forward and applying the brakes, it instead goes into reverse instantly unless you double tap the brakes, then it will brake instead of reverse? That’s the opposite of what it should do. It should brake until stopped. Then you should be able to hit reverse again to back up.

its confusing, if i break too long it will go in reverse for a couple of seconds without me thouching the throttle

its confusing, if i break too long it will go in reverse for a couple of seconds without me thouching the throttle
If you are braking, that is using the throttle 🤷🏻‍♂️

true, but i still don't understand why it still go in reverse mode without braking, it does that for like 5sec after letting go off the throttle

true, but i still don't understand why it still go in reverse mode without braking, it does that for like 5sec after letting go off the throttle
Then what was said above, check your throttle trim. Recalibrate the ESC after making the adjustment to center if needed.

Reverse does have 2 functions, just to be clear. On first push, only brake is active, need to do it a second time to go reverse.
By all means, if you have been driving all this time with your trim that far off, I would recalibrate the ESC and always leave that throttle trim at zero.

Recalibrate the TX to the ESC. But many times it is your Thr finger that is causing this. You go full brake, but ever so slightly release full pegged brake then full again, and Reverse kicks in. Like state above, you are essentially double tapping.
Re calibrate the Tx/ESC though. What I would do. Watch your Thr trim settings also.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back