Talion Arrma Talion EXB?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coconuts

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Mojave
  4. Outcast 6s
Hey.

Does anyone know if there are plans to sell a roller in the Talion config?

I'd love to do a build with that setup too.

Thanks.

Jake.

Hey.

Does anyone know if there are plans to sell a roller in the Talion config?

I'd love to do a build with that setup too.

Thanks.

Jake.
You can always buy a kraton exb and then buy the chassis and chassis braces. Then you’ll have a talion exb less a exb body.

Talion V5 will be more upgradet than other V5 already released.

This V5 is like EXB with good RTR stuff already if i get it right from one friend
Couple extra improments, RTR best ever

Yes, next year.

Talion V4 is one of the best RTR Cars ever made for hardcore bashers.
You can have fun at streets.
Also Offroad.

Kraton is better offroad.
Best random / mixed bashing will always be Talion.

V5 Talion makes me shake.
V4 Talion is the best RTR car ever made.

I have 2 friends who got Talion V4 RTR
These Talions are better than Kratons.
Sorry

Yes, next year.
Winner!

Thanks.
Also Offroad.

Sorry
Um.... okay.

I've got both and like them both.
The Talion EXB parts all already on sale, since August actually.
Nice.

I just sold my V4 M2C'ed outcast and kraton.

I have standard Mojave too.

I'm pairing down my collection.

Plan is to finish this exb kraton and then when the roller for the Talion is available ill pick one up and build that too.

Build it out of aftermarket parts and have it be a tank from the start.

I have the rtr on pre order since july 1st when it was available for preorder, hoping it releases soon. its strange how truggy’s have essentially disappeared from availability. I got into surface from air the past year, there's tons of buggies and trucks, short Coarse and stunt trucks available in 1/8 and I have the rtr kraton, outcast, typhon 6s, and mohave EXB roller Arrmas, and a radix and Kronos team cordially, but I have not seen much in truggys in stock. I know there’s some availability on the Team corally shogun Murroco online, but I haven’t been able to find then in stock anywhere local… I have some doubts about what version the online ones are so had t pulled the trigger. this EXB talion looks like it’s going to be awesome, I think the truggy layout is pretty optimum for my driving taste and style. I know I can convert any of my 8 scale rigs to truggy and probably will if I lime the characteristics as much as I think I will.
i think the truggy Wheel size is perfect, gives some additional; clearance and gearing over a buggy while keeping the weight and rotating mass down for better handling and less damage when abused at the limit. I like messing around at tracks, I have a bmx track a few minutes down the road and use the track at rc madness my hobby shop (place is like the Disney world of rc, they have 6 indoor & outdoor tracks to use) my badgers are fun on the tracks jumps but not ideal, the buggies are faster but the in between truggy seems like it will be a blast… especially the longer wheel base

Also Offroad.

Sorry
Let da church say AMEN!!!

You can always buy a kraton exb and then buy the chassis and chassis braces. Then you’ll have a talion exb less a exb body.
It's a bit different from that iirc. Same chassis/braces/hexes as Kraton, unique shocks/shock towers/stub axles, typhon hubs.

Mine came in day before yesterday, been working working working, so no time to take it out yet, but it’s on the shelf and I have looked it over pretty good. Very nice quality overall. I’m diggging the new version 2050 kv motor with the fan and heat sink, it’s like a giant version of the 3s fan heatsink. the overall rig isn’t as big as I imagined, but the tires are bigger then I expected… both pleasant surprises for me. I have a kraton rtr and Kronos xp, notorious and Mohave EXB that take care of the full size bashing riding I do. I wanted the talion for high speeds and agility where the road conditions don’t allow my typhon 3 & 6s, and radix 6 to do so hot. i love my buggies but they really come up short when there’s any grass or rough sections in the terrain I’m riding which is very often In my area. the tires look like they are A nice bridge between 8th scale buggy and monster tire for enough ground clearance to not get sucked into grass sections or bottom out on every rock I’m rougher terrain while still being light and nimble enough to feel like a buggy. i plan on occasionally running it on the 8th scale dirt track at my favorite hobby shop and also the bmx track near. i never saw a talion first hand, I imagined it more as a narrow kraton more then a pumPt up typhon and am happy to get the reverse. I am not sure what I’m going to do for mods, since it’s a EXB I feel like I want an upsized power plant i it and planned on using a spare motor I bought for my limitless build, a hobby-star 4092 1750 kv motor. I ordered it before I picked up the roller, like an idiot I assumed the can would fit but forgot the dual battery layout of the street machines uses a different layout, the back of the motor hits the steering mount , so I thought it would be a nice motor for the talion. after looking over how light and nimble the talion feels compared to the biger MT based boys seem I now think I do t want to add all that weight from the 4092.. I going to run it stock for awhile and then..… install a TC kuron 2050 motor I just added to a JRC order I was placing. I feel like the TC motor is becoming a star 8th scale upgrade motor for situations like these where you want some extra power but don't want the full on brutal set ups like the 4090 or hobbystar 4985 i used in my Mohave. They work great off the max 8 based rtr esc’ s and really rip on 4s which I like sometimes running in the lighter beasts. ill Report back once I actually maiden this rig but it looks absolutely beautiful and I have high aspirations. Maybe I’ll take some pics tomorrow and figure out how to post them for my first real contribution to this forum

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back