Arrma Talion New ESC 185 install

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin#04BLX

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
After around 4 months my ESC in my Talion stopped working. Both ESC lights were flashing alternately and no throttle. This is one of the problems with the 180. When I got my replacement 5 days latter the first thing I did was test the d** thing and what do you know, it doesn't work. So now I asked if I can get the new 185 for free and yes I can.

+2 sure would like to know also how good the new esc 185
I have heard you can even use the hobby wing program card on it

My blx 180 never been run should i sell it or just keep it now since they will change it to blx185 if anything goes wrong :D
You already bought a Hobby Wing, right? I say sell it. IMHO, most of the BLX180's never die. My 2 are still going strong. I think Vas at Aussi RC playground has all 4 Arrma 1/8's, and only had one ESC go out.

The stock ESC my never die, but it is not very programmable, and has a bad throttle delay. Makes in air control tough.

You already bought a Hobby Wing, right? I say sell it. IMHO, most of the BLX180's never die. My 2 are still going strong. I think Vas at Aussi RC playground has all 4 Arrma 1/8's, and only had one ESC go out.

The stock ESC my never die, but it is not very programmable, and has a bad throttle delay. Makes in air control tough.
Are you talking about the 185
Not very programmable

I went through 3 blx180's. And seen of other people have alot of issues with them in the 1/8 fb page

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back