Talion arrma talion upgrades

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Nero
  3. Talion
I am pretty new to this hobby the talion v3 is my first (and only) hobby grade rc car and I am looking for some upgrades that you have on your talion that you really like for your car

I can't think of many immediately needed upgrades, it should hold up fairly well. The tires wear a little fast for my taste so be ready to replace those or upgrade them, backflip LPs are a great bargain. I don't like the v3 motor mounts so swapping it for a v4 mount will make things much easier.

But yeah its a solid truck for the most part. Replace tune and upgrade as you go and where you see fit

And have fun bashing 😄

I don't specifically have the Talion. But have many of the 6S line. Very similar. Most Parts interchange across all of them. I would recommend front and rear Alloy chassis braces first and foremost. M2C is the best IMHO. But HR will do also. There are some others I think. I could easily recommend much in upgrades. How big is your wallet??
There are so many to choose. Much of it is just Alloy $Bling$. So its easy to waste money on non important stuff and omit much needed stuff. 🤷‍♂️
Stay away from Alloy control arms, front or rear.
Talion is a really nice 6s Rig. Fast and handles well as bashers go.👍
I'll let others chime in with their ideas.
Good luck.:cool:

Check out our vendor thread! I recommend our carbon fiber driveshafts as an upgrade to the weaker steel driveshafts which tend to bend.

also I have earplugs in the center diff and stainless steel screws I want to upgrade the wheels, the servo (it sucks for...everything) the chasis the center diff to the hot racing modular diff housing (it will be easier to use the earplugs) and by the time all that happens I will have more broken parts and more happy memories (that is what counts)
also I have earplugs in the center diff and stainless steel screws I want to upgrade the wheels, the servo (it sucks for...everything) the chasis the center diff to the hot racing modular diff housing (it will be easier to use the earplugs) and by the time all that happens I will have more broken parts and more happy memories (that is what counts)
those are the main things there are minor things that i might put on (wheelie bar, chasis cover, shock towers, diff housing, mud guards etc.)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back