Talion Arrma talion v2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gregoryd

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
Hello guys, I just bought a talion and I'm hesitant in which batteries to put in the two 3s or a 6s with which of the two will perform better? I want more than everything a lot of speed and power

Hello guys, I just bought a talion and I'm hesitant in which batteries to put in the two 3s or a 6s with which of the two will perform better? I want more than everything a lot of speed and power
The C rating of the batteries will determine how much power you have. If you want lots of grunt, 50 or 60 C is where you want to be. As far as what is better, two 3s or one 6s, everyone has there own preference. Two 3s means you can keep going if one cell goes bad. Cell dies in a 6s, you're out of luck and the battery is garbage unless you know how to open and repair lipos. MaH will determine your run time.

If a cell goes in one of my 3s batteries, I will replace both because I am not pairing a brand new 3s battery with one that has been used. I will re purpose the good 3s battery for use in one of my 3s rigs.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back