Talion Arrma Talion vs Kraton 4s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Renzo

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
  2. Talion
Hello guys, here us the matter. I have 2 options, a talion with 2x 6s lipo batteries of 11.1v 5000mah 50c for U$D735, or a Kraton 4s with 2x 4s lipo batteries of 11.1 5000mah 35c, for U$D578, which should i go with?

I will also second a Talion.
I'm still watching the Amain prices come down on the 2018 model, if it drops to the same 399 as the outcast, I'm adding a Talion to my fleet.
LOL, I was just going to post the link...

Hello guys, here us the matter. I have 2 options, a talion with 2x 6s lipo batteries of 11.1v 5000mah 50c for U$D735, or a Kraton 4s with 2x 4s lipo batteries of 11.1 5000mah 35c, for U$D578, which should i go with?
6S lipos are not 11.1v ??‍♂️

You could also talk to your local shop to see if they are willing to work a deal on an older model. My shop gave me a great discount on my first Kraton and all the other stuff I bought with it.

Otherwise, the Amain price has dropped about $20 this week for the 2018 model. I'm sure it will get to $399.

Might have made a mistake sorry, the matter is between the trucks and prices, thsnks
Just making sure you are factoring the right price for the right batteries. 11.1v is 3S. That’s a small difference in price, but just wanted you to be aware.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back