Typhon ARRMA Taliphon 6s BLX v3 By TpParts RcXtreme

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Needed a project, and to honor the ARRMA brand. Went all in and got one of the last Typhon v3s over here. I needed this to be almost perfect, to look more factory look then ma other ones.

View attachment 19515
------------

First needed to fit the body, wich i was super lucky to find - Proline Bulldog for Rustler

View attachment 19519

Talion v3 rear bodymounts
Senton front bodymount

View attachment 19522
View attachment 19521

-------------

Trimed the Wingmount for a more proper look

View attachment 19523
View attachment 19524
--------------
How it looks now. Lots of thkngs lef to do..so stay tune

View attachment 19525View attachment 19526View attachment 19527View attachment 19528

Hi, since i read you are a hardcore ARRMA fan, i wanted to ask you something.

So i just bought a typhon 6s v3 with 2 3s lipo's. now was i wondering, can i run the 6s v3 on one single 3s battery? the esc manual says it can, but can the whole electronics system take it?

Thanks!

Hi, since i read you are a hardcore ARRMA fan, i wanted to ask you something.

So i just bought a typhon 6s v3 with 2 3s lipo's. now was i wondering, can i run the 6s v3 on one single 3s battery? the esc manual says it can, but can the whole electronics system take it?

Thanks!
it can!

This is a Typhon 6s BLX V3, but thays it, i got me some Kraton v1 hexes, incl CVD Wheelaxles on all 4 corners and typhon front cvd bone in rear. Wheels are Prolines 1/8 buggy velocity, Tires are badlands 2.8 and wing are trifecta on a shorter lower HD mount. Rear arm mod for mor out travel, rare bulldog proline for Rustler. Xray oarts are shims..Talion v3 rear bodymounts and Senton in the front. No side guards for thinner chassi.

The buggy handles in it own way..but this handles like a small True truggy..i succeded when most or almost everyone thinks its a Talion...its not its a Typhon that i tuned in to a mini truggy.
Awesome truck. A little late but relatively new to the game. What set up did you use: diff and shock oil, springs, pinion size? And what's the out travel mod? I'm building something similar.
Thx in advance.

Awesome truck. A little late but relatively new to the game. What set up did you use: diff and shock oil, springs, pinion size? And what's the out travel mod? I'm building something similar.
Thx in advance.
You won't get a response from Thomas. He left Arrma and the forum last year. Personal reasons. You can search him on YouTube under TP-Parts Rc-Xreme

Thx in advance.

17T pinion
Diffs: 5k rear, 150k mid, 60k front.
Shocks: 40wt front, 47.5wt rear

I'd guess, the springs are stock Typhon.

From this video:
ARRMA Taliphon 6s BLX V3 - Talk before maiden run

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back