Arrma teaser for june 2016

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think your close, but because they talk about a "brain" it is not the user who will make these settings, like you can do in a real scale AWD car.
Indeed the "crawler" mode might be limited RPM and all diffs locked.

And when jumping a big wheeled 4x4 it is known that corrections in air are limited by a center differential.
There are dozens of reasons why one would like to have diff lock on an RC
Just curious how the brain (the computer) work?

Just curious how the brain (the computer) work?

At this stage it is speculating only, since we have so less details to deal with o_O

My guess would be RPM limitation/sensitivity control of the throttle and the ability to lock one, or more differentials.
This would require a special new ESC, or another piece of electronics, which operates the servo('s) for locking the diffs, as well as limiting the signal input for the ESC.

Yellow RC makes cars, which feature a build in ESC and transmitter.
Many do not like that concept, because upgrading the drive system means buying a new transmitter/receiver as well.

So hopefully it is a separate component, and not something integrated.
My two cents :cool:

Anyone knows what time Arrma reveal this new beast?
Btw, Arrma quite active on Facebook than their forum. :confused:

Anyone knows what time Arrma reveal this new beast?
Btw, Arrma quite active on Facebook than their forum. :confused:

23rd of May, which is in two days according to this source: Big Squid RC

Now it is clear the brain technology only applies to the locking/unlocking of the differentials, and nothing more.

Still it is unclear what the "brain" part has to do with the 4 modes...still curious :cool:

Wow the tension builds! Y'all know I'm still pretty new to the rc world so this is mind blowing to me. To sit and wait for them to release a new vehicle is exiting! Where do I go to watch for the release or do they do like a live release or something?

Since Arrma head office located in UK, the time zone would be 6 hours ahead us here in North America...that mean I can see it tomorrow (Sunday) evening :D

Since Arrma head office located in UK, the time zone would be 6 hours ahead us here in North America...that mean I can see it tomorrow (Sunday) evening :D

Hobbico is a US firm, and, owner of Arrma.
So my best guess would be that they will refer to the US time zones, since that market in itself is way bigger than the whole of Europe!

I got up extra early this morning, no news yet.

Can't wait, hope is good!
[DOUBLEPOST=1464011337][/DOUBLEPOST]Arrma Nero. Look like the Granite!
[DOUBLEPOST=1464011768][/DOUBLEPOST]
[DOUBLEPOST=1464013454][/DOUBLEPOST]What do you guys think of the new Nero?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back