Arrma teaser for june 2016

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quite sophisticated system!
Unusual RC was right, it has 3 locking differential.

@WoodiE Looks like we need a Nero subforum added to the Arrma RC's section!

To me it looks like they put more innovation and nice touches in it vs what Traxxas did for the XMaxx... I know it's not the same scale... but bigger doesn't necessarily = better. I'm curious to see the first impressions once these start hitting the streets.

I'm very impressed the new Nero! But now, I need my wife permission.

This is a swing and a miss for me. They already have so many 8th scale vehicles that I literally can't keep them straight. Do they have even a single 1/10 that is 4wd? My Arrma experience so far has me wishing they would keep things as simple as possible for reliability sake. This diff system seems like just the opposite while also being a bit gimmicky. And to top it off they put it at the same price point as the xmaxx? No thanks...

Last edited:
Build quality with lots of aluminium and steel is very good i think...but not much new...the 4 options are nice but most people only use the stand where all diffs are unlocked...
Instead of traxxas where highly priced cars need a lot of extra costs to get them strong, this looks rtr very strong...but also the price went up a lot...
800 euros for it isnt worth it to me i think..
Again a 1/8 scale...think they better made an xmaxx competitor.
Now for 200 euros more i can buy a xmaxx...i like big cars...
Since they already have lots of 1/8 cars i think its a bit of a short hype...
Just my opinion :)

Hi

I don't see any diff locks in the front or the rear for the diff's, or am I missing something. There is a picture of the front diff and there is no servo on it.

Hi

I took a look at the exploded view and it would seem that the center diff and rear diff are the ones with locking diff's.

All three diffs can be locked.

You can see all three locking servos here:
upload_2016-5-23_14-26-10.png

upload_2016-5-23_14-28-13.png

Make sure you are looking at the right option package for the Nero... there is one with locking diffs and one without.
http://www.arrma-rc.com/vehicle-comparison/AR106011/AR106009

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back