Arrma, Tekno, etc Clothing and Gear

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SixStar

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Typhon 6s
Hey guys I just found this shop that sells tons of RC shirts, hoodies, masks, etc. I ordered a shirt today and will report back with the quality asap. I've been chatting with the guy who runs it, and he said he's happy to do discounts for purchases of multiple items. I found the guy through OfferUp but he prefers to operate through Instagram since there isn't a fee on his end that way. Anyway dude's shop is called

sourced_n_seamed

on Instagram. He's got tons of cool shirts so I would advise everyone to check it out.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMPoWQ_APWw/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Apologies it took so long, here are pics of the t-shirt and the hoodie I got today:

Polish_20210322_195452257.jpg

Polish_20210322_195355389.jpg

Last edited:
L
Hey guys I just found this shop that sells tons of RC shirts, hoodies, masks, etc. I ordered a shirt today and will report back with the quality asap. I've been chatting with the guy who runs it, and he said he's happy to do discounts for purchases of multiple items. I found the guy through OfferUp but he prefers to operate through Instagram since there isn't a fee on his end that way. Anyway dude's shop is called

sourced_n_seamed

on Instagram. He's got tons of cool shirts so I would advise everyone to check it out.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMPoWQ_APWw/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Looks decent quality for sure. Definitely share when you get it. What is his prices as far as a say t-shirt or hoodie?

I paid 13 dollars shipped for my Tekno T-shirt. That was through OfferUp so I would imagine it would be somewhere closer to 10 bucks if I had bought it direct via Insta+PayPal.

I'll have to check it out I think, does he do custom stuff also?
I believe so, you would have to contact him/them through Instagram or another means if they've provided it via their store page. I just got an email that my shirt is in the mail, will post an update regarding quality of fabric, etc when it arrives.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that I don't think those are licensed T-shirts.

The reason I bring this up is that if you want to support some company's brand, then it probably makes more sense to buy that company's apparel so that the profits go to that company, instead of randomdude9874522 who is making money off some other company's logo.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm pretty sure they aren't. But since there is to my knowledge 3 licensed Arrma t-shirt designs, 2 baseball hats, and a beanie there needs to be more options on the market for the consumer. Enter entrepreneurs like this person and hopefully everyone wins.

Also I'd just like to add, 1) Just because someone buys a custom, non-licensed item, that does not mean that same person 100% would have bought a "legit" similar item. I easily could have bought licensed but I did not care for the design so I got what looked good to me.
2) Even if the company did lose out on a sale of licensed merch, they still get the benefit of free advertising on a product they did not have to pay to manufacture, transport, and sell at a retail shop. They still benefit from non-licensed gear without direct profit from the gear itself.

Last edited:
Just got my shirt in today, its a Gildan T-shirt, which is my favorite kind. Fairly thick fabric, but not crazy thick. The design is done with heat-transfer vinyl, the pro stuff. Which is supposed to be more durable than silkscreening and looks sharp as hell. Pucs coming soon.

Just got my shirt in today, its a Gildan T-shirt, which is my favorite kind. Fairly thick fabric, but not crazy thick. The design is done with heat-transfer vinyl, the pro stuff. Which is supposed to be more durable than silkscreening and looks sharp as hell. Pucs coming soon.
Noice, think I'll definitely send them a message and see if they can do what I want done with my logo and of course some Arrma and other brand logos.
Gildan is a cheaper quality shirt but that's ok if the print is quality that's what matters. Been disappointed have got two Arrma Forum shirts and first one the logo is already non existent after 3 washes and second I don't want to wash and wear cause I'm afraid the logo will also go. Also won a sweater in the giveaway and haven't washed it again for the same reason

Noice, think I'll definitely send them a message and see if they can do what I want done with my logo and of course some Arrma and other brand logos.
Gildan is a cheaper quality shirt but that's ok if the print is quality that's what matters. Been disappointed have got two Arrma Forum shirts and first one the logo is already non existent after 3 washes and second I don't want to wash and wear cause I'm afraid the logo will also go. Also won a sweater in the giveaway and haven't washed it again for the same reason
Hey so did you end up getting in touch with the guy? I think his name is Rob iirc. So far I got 2 pieces from him, a sweatshirt as well as the t-shirt I was on about in the OP. Both are really nice, I'm wearing the sweatshirt now. Honestly the price-to-quality ratio is very good and Rob seems like a super cool guy. Definitely someone committed to the hobby and providing killer products and service to the RC community. While it is true that Gildan t-shirts aren't the absolute pinnacle of t-shirt durability i find that the fabric breathes really well while being thick and robust enough to last a decently long time. Compared to the Haines or Fruit of the Loom shirts that come bagged in a 5 pack they're on another level. Being a cheapskate generally those brands were what I used to buy before I discovered Gildan shirts. Now more than half of all my t-shirts are Gildan simply because the thinner ones fell apart over time while the Gildans survived.

Hey so did you end up getting in touch with the guy? I think his name is Rob iirc. So far I got 2 pieces from him, a sweatshirt as well as the t-shirt I was on about in the OP. Both are really nice, I'm wearing the sweatshirt now. Honestly the price-to-quality ratio is very good and Rob seems like a super cool guy. Definitely someone committed to the hobby and providing killer products and service to the RC community. While it is true that Gildan t-shirts aren't the absolute pinnacle of t-shirt durability i find that the fabric breathes really well while being thick and robust enough to last a decently long time. Compared to the Haines or Fruit of the Loom shirts that come bagged in a 5 pack they're on another level. Being a cheapskate generally those brands were what I used to buy before I discovered Gildan shirts. Now more than half of all my t-shirts are Gildan simply because the thinner ones fell apart over time while the Gildans survived.
No I haven't yet been busy with other things and have to think what I'd want for my design. Ya I'm not saying Gildan is garbage it's a decent shirt, but the biggest part is the print and quality of it could care less about the actual shirt as long as it isn't chinese sizes lol.

Yep. Time will tell how the print/graphic holds up on these shirts with repeated washings but they seem to be very high quality from my non-expert assessment.

*also i just wanted to add that I am not affiliated with the shirt guy in any way, I recieve nothing for sharing my opinions here regardless of if anyone chooses to go buy stuff from the dude or not. I'm just excited about the products I got for what I consider a very affordable price and I wanted to help a small business as well as a fellow RC enthusiast while hopefully helping some folks get some cool gear.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back