Big Rock Arrma Towing a boat

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Nero
  4. Outcast 6s
Made a homemade trailer custom to my Proboat Sonicwake 36 boat and haven’t got a scx10 quite yet so I decided to just attach a hitch system to my BRCC and it actually works quite well. It’s a little fast and sensitive, as expected, especially as a BRCC on 6S. but it’s a lot of fun.
07C88C74-9ABC-4EAD-BD8E-541D1645C9FD.jpeg

Attachments

• EB673D1C-C964-4E67-970D-A37AD97FF9D1.jpeg
    EB673D1C-C964-4E67-970D-A37AD97FF9D1.jpeg
    542.4 KB · Views: 93
I wondered immediately if you could fit a steering bearing into the tongue of the trailer but I may be over-thinking what probably isn't necessary. Looks fantastic.
Is that Sonicwake a good choice for a first boat?
If you have a large body of water yes as it’s a big boat that goes extremely fast. It does have the self rightening for if it flips so I would say yes if you have enough room for it. Keep in mind it goes 50mph!!?

That's awesome. Hope that tow hitch is rated to tow that trailer. ?

That is awesome @dillon_mitko! Please don’t take this the wrong way but you’re young right? I think you said you’re mid teens in another post? The reason I even bring it up is because I think it’s really frickin cool that you think outside of the box and build your own stuff and it’s quality man. Good design, craftsmanship and utilization of commercial parts. Most younger guys would rather spend mom and dads money rather than use their brain to make their own. Stay on the path you’re on brother!

That's awesome. Hope that tow hitch is rated to tow that trailer. ?
It is... it’s fully aluminum ?
That is awesome @dillon_mitko! Please don’t take this the wrong way but you’re young right? I think you said you’re mid teens in another post? The reason I even bring it up is because I think it’s really frickin cool that you think outside of the box and build your own stuff and it’s quality man. Good design, craftsmanship and utilization of commercial parts. Most younger guys would rather spend mom and dads money rather than use their brain to make their own. Stay on the path you’re on brother!
aye thank you man!! And yeah I’m 14

Like it, good job with the trailer. ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back