Arrma Trivia

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's a number on each model.
Typhon = 102
IMG_20190503_213825849.jpg

Kraton = 149
IMG_20190409_184709557.jpg

Notorious = DJ88
IMG_20190514_004708631.jpg

Etc...

My guess is it's the developed model number. I don't know my Arrma history, but have been curious and haven't heard it mentioned. The Talion is 103...The Raider which was the first model has a "1" on it.

It's on the side of the fin on the typhon, Talion, Kraton and a insignia on the body... I'll send pics later for the unobservant...?

I don't have a talion, kraton or typhon... and looking at the photo's on my phone, I couldn't pick the numbers out.

To be honest, I never even looked a the stickers on my outcast. lol! I took a photo of the serial number, that was about it.

Outcast seems to have a 24...

2018-0801-Outcast-Side.jpg

This was a week or so after getting it... the wing is already gone. lol

Last edited:
I know what you mean. I was trying to find one on pics of the Senton but don't see one and the Notorious is just all letters, "#DJBB"...What is that?
I was hoping it was a dumb question that most people knew. I mean, it's British, gotta have some meaning...they don't do anything arbitrarily.

I know what you mean. I was trying to find one on pics of the Senton but don't see one and the Notorious is just all letters, "#DJBB"...What is that?
I was hoping it was a dumb question that most people knew. I mean, it's British, gotta have some meaning...they don't do anything arbitrarily.
DJBB is the acronym for Don't Just Bash, Blast!

DJBB is the acronym for Don't Just Bash, Blast!
Ding ding ding....give the man a bone!
Ok, time to start guessing.
Can't be Nascar
How bout British WW2 Fighter Planes or Squadrons?

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back