SOLD / FOUND Arrma Typhon 3s BLX.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh How Original

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Kraton 4s
  3. Outcast 6s
  4. Typhon 3s
Arrma Typhon 3s BLX, with Absima CR3P radio and Crazepony 7000mah 3s pack, connectors will need changing, I ran it on different LiPos which fit other vehicles, this LiPo was bought for something else and unfortunately doesn't fit, so I am letting it go with the Typhon. Overall nice condition, tiny bit of play in the ball ends as you expect, nothing broken though, shell is tatty, but I think the price reflects this. It's overall basically stock aside from the radio and the Pro-line Crimefighters. I can change the connectors for the buyer if they want. Potentially open to some trade for crawler stuff, cash can go either way. UK postage is included in the price but buyers fees are not, bank transfer is also fine. Or cash on collection from the Kirkby Stephen area. This is a UK sale only. I'm asking £225 posted, or £200 for cash on collection.
Genuine reason for sale, bought for my nephew a while ago but he's showing less and less interest.

IRm0Xw8.jpg

aBSOfpf.jpg

Ww2cPlS.jpg

Se2zs56.jpg

Jd3Fwbk.jpg

Is my price way off? I thought it was pretty good compared to some, open to offers, take it off my hands :D

£175 takes it, that seems a very good price to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back