Typhon Arrma Typhon 3S New PB 130mph!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jondilly1974

Speed running apprentice, motor Slayer 🤘
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Typhon 6s
  7. Typhon 3s
Another day another record! God I love warm weather!

IMG_5793.JPEG

This was on 8S power today guys. My best 4S packs are some cheap HRB 50C packs. They are my only matching set. I will be investing in some Graphene 4S packs ASAP. I do believe the world record for the 3S platform is 134mph by our legend @phildogg. I am honored to be so close to what I believe is the world record for this platform.

Second pass ended in a nasty blow out crash. Here is the carnage

IMG_5795.JPEG

Video will be uploaded tonight.

wow? you may have done some minor upgrades ? you can't call this a typhon anymore ?

But real Nice job ?

@jondilly1974 . I'm going to ask you because looking at that rig it seems you must have some knowledge on the subject. The capacitor packs. What exactly do they do and would i benefit from putting them in my mojave. I am running a lightbar and dual fan setup. I just have zero knowledge on capacitor packs and what they are meant for.

Another day another record! God I love warm weather!

View attachment 84105

This was on 8S power today guys. My best 4S packs are some cheap HRB 50C packs. They are my only matching set. I will be investing in some Graphene 4S packs ASAP. I do believe the world record for the 3S platform is 134mph by our legend @phildogg. I am honored to be so close to what I believe is the world record for this platform.

Second pass ended in a nasty blow out crash. Here is the carnage

View attachment 84106

Video will be uploaded tonight.
What app you using for speed run

@jondilly1974 . I'm going to ask you because looking at that rig it seems you must have some knowledge on the subject. The capacitor packs. What exactly do they do and would i benefit from putting them in my mojave. I am running a lightbar and dual fan setup. I just have zero knowledge on capacitor packs and what they are meant for.
It’s to reduce ripple voltage during speed runs
What app you using for speed run
It’s the SkyRC GSM-020 GPS

This 4 pack kill mode I use lol I’m only on 6s and you do feel a difference, with a pair venom 5000 50c s*** This mf be moving down the street I’m not hitting the ? club maybe

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    397.3 KB · Views: 61
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back