SOLD / FOUND Arrma Typhon 3s RTR with extra motor - $300 + shipping

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mudads

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 3s
Selling my Typhon 3s. I have had it for a few months now and have only ran it a handful of times. It is in really good shape. The only problem I had with it was the grub screw on the pinion came off and lodged in the open spot between the chassis and the spur gear. So I replaced the spur gear and also changed the pinion with a robinson racing pinion while I was in there.

The reason I have an extra motor is that I had a problem with the bearing on the inside of the motor and contacted Horizon Hobby about it. They offered to send me a new motor which I wasn't going to refuse. While I was waiting for that, I decided to order a set of replacement bearings from Jim's. I replaced that bearing and the motor worked fine. So I just kept the extra as a backup. It is brand new in the box. I only opened the box to look at it.

I am selling the buggy, extra motor, remaining bearings and the transmitter for $300 plus shipping.
1 - UFddi56.jpg
2 - g9ZMOYn.jpg

3 - nsFKFzN.jpg

4 - fuF2N54.jpg

5 - 1EZBgJD.jpg

6 - rqaIRVj.jpg

7 - FgzUu4k.jpg

8 - jRDAK45.jpg

9 - ogaIzO2.jpg

10 - uHGkC6z.jpg

11 - 5kqAEcA.jpg

12 - 9vksoDJ.jpg

13 - inBfwPk.jpg

Oh, forgot to add. I did add some red LED's to each side of the chassis. It adds a nice effect and makes it very easy to see in the dark. I can leave them installed or remove them if whoever buys it doesn't want them there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back