SOLD / FOUND Arrma Typhon 3s speed run buggy RTR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

phildogg

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Typhon 6s
Hey guys any interest in my personal speed run Typhon 3s? looking to sell RTR, comes with locked spool and revo spur, new stock slipper and spur still set up. Custom rear wing. (stock wing also) Hot racing motor mount. I have the stock electronics installed. Alum shocks front and rear and have been lowered. weights added to keep car down. Buggy has been a personal best of 134mph on 6s and my electronics(not for Sale) but i can guide anyone to a fast setup for the slider. i have stock wheels and tires also. thanks pics will be added. ! comes with GRP tires, mismatched set all black rims. great car for someone looking to speedrun. quick on stock motor with my selected gearing and spool. 250.00 obo

Attachments

• buggy3.jpg
    buggy3.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 94
  • buggy.jpg
    buggy.jpg
    185 KB · Views: 71
  • buggy2.jpg
    buggy2.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 66
  • buggy5.jpg
    buggy5.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 59
  • buggy4.jpg
    buggy4.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Hey guys any interest in my personal speed run Typhon 3s? looking to sell it as a slider, comes with locked spool and revo spur, new stock slipper and spur still set up. Custom rear wing. (stock wing also) Hot racing motor mount. I have the stock electronics available also that can be added to the slider. Alum shocks front and rear and have been lowered. weights added to keep car down. Buggy has been a personal best of 134mph on 6s and my electronics(not for Sale) but i can guid anyone to a fast setup for the slider. i have stock wheels and tires also. thanks pics will be added. Not even sure on what to set price as..
Based on your reputation for making incredibly fast rigs, you should be able to command a premium. But you need to set a price as per the forum rules. Personally I'd sell it on eBay and let the bidding war begin ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back