SOLD / FOUND Arrma Typhon 3S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xgreenlepx

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
I just don't have the time to run it, so I’m selling my Arrma Typhon 3s.

Everything works perfectly. It has brand new wheels and a brand new body that haven’t been run yet. Also has brand new rpm from arms and hub extenders. Comes with 2 extra sets of tires and two batteries; 2s and a 3s gens-ace-r-spam 5000 mah batteries (both have been taken care of and only have about 10 cycles on each).

SOLD

Due to the nature of the hobby, everything is being sold as is, but all in perfect working order.

I am not looking to ship it, but if someone is interested, we can discuss it.

Also, the red body has a GoPro mount on it, but I plan to remove it before selling.

Last edited:
I'm in North Jersey still available

Put me in line if it doesn't sell to Izzy and you will ship to 48353.

Yes sorry for late response

Izzy, by no means was I trying to get ahead of you.

Every bit as nice as described.
Could not be better, Thank you.

I just don't have the time to run it, so I’m selling my Arrma Typhon 3s.

Everything works perfectly. It has brand new wheels and a brand new body that haven’t been run yet. Also has brand new rpm from arms and hub extenders. Comes with 2 extra sets of tires and two batteries; 2s and a 3s gens-ace-r-spam 5000 mah batteries (both have been taken care of and only have about 10 cycles on each).

SOLD

Due to the nature of the hobby, everything is being sold as is, but all in perfect working order.

I am not looking to ship it, but if someone is interested, we can discuss it.

Also, the red body has a GoPro mount on it, but I plan to remove it before selling.

View attachment 40648View attachment 40650View attachment 40651View attachment 40652
Still for sale?
How much?
You’ve taken great care of it btw!

Negative ghost rider it is mine now.
It was definitely well taken care of..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back