Typhon Arrma Typhon 6s BLX V5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No problem, I think you made the better choice. Unless you have tons of property or long straight roads for speeds runs no need for the 6s especially if your objective is to race it at tight and twisty tracks imo. good luck 🍀 after owning both I can honestly say I have much more fun tuning and running the 3s💪

Last edited:
No problem, I think you made the better choice. Unless you have tons of property or long straight roads for speeds runs no need for the 6s especially if your objective is to race it at tight and twisty tracks imo. good luck 🍀 after owning both I can honestly say I have much more fun tuning and running the 3s💪

My experiences are completely the opposite but everyone has different circumstances.

Both Typhons are fantastic runners, one just lasts a lot longer than the other 🤔

My experiences are completely the opposite but everyone has different circumstances.

Both Typhons are fantastic runners, one just lasts a lot longer than the other 🤔
lol for sure. My wifey had the typhon 3s for about a month and a half before we got her a typhon 6s and once she had the 6s you couldn't have paid her to go back to the 3s and she has no clue what she is doing she just liked the feel of it more. I even upgraded it to 4s now and she STILL likes the 6s more :ROFLMAO:

They are quite a different driving experience. The 6s has more weight and presence which can be a bit intimidating. I don't drive a 3s Typhon anymore, sold it to my mate. I run my 6s on 4s with the 16t speed gearing and it easily keeps pace with the Typhon 3s at 100%.
Note, I also run the 6s Typhon on 3s and while it lacks top-end it is still punchy and would be great around a tight track.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back