Typhon Arrma Typhon 6s - BMX Park and Ramp Bash! Very broken...lol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fullspectrum

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Mojave
  6. Notorious
  7. Outcast 6s
  8. Talion
  9. Typhon 6s
Hey guys, here is my latest Arrma bashing vid with my Typhon 6s. I got some good air and she held up well until I took her to the BMX track...lol. She is totally stock but I have a lot of goodies to make her stronger for the next time. The best jumps are closer to the end. Hope you like it.

You should find a 69’ charger body for it and make a general lee typhon ?. Whereabouts in Canada are you?

Nice video, some great air there. The Typhon really shines brightest on the bmx course eh?

I'd love a 1/7 or 1/6 Typhon just to have more ground clearance with bigger wheels to make it also a real weapon on grass without compromising its low CG etc. I doubt it will ever happen though as most Americans seem to prefer MT's and so that has the largest market share.. and probably by a fair margin.

Totally true about the harder the surface the risk of breaking something rises exponentially.
Avoid jumping onto concrete (skate park etc) unless you want to prove that.. that has been the only place I've broken something.

I have the V4 Typhon and it seems that the top mount bolt will usually shear rather than the damper de-capping.. so might be worth considering upgrading to stock V4 dampers if you are looking at that area.

What upgrades do you have planned?

You should find a 69’ charger body for it and make a general lee typhon ?. Whereabouts in Canada are you?
I'm just on the top end of Toronto. I'd love to get a charger body for it! Maybe there's an idea for future vids....lol. Love them Dukes....especially Daisy ?
How’s she goin eh? ?? ??
Pretty damn good! So far anyways...hahaha. Happy belated 4th of July to you guys in the great state of Ohio. ?? :)(y)
Nice video, some great air there. The Typhon really shines brightest on the bmx course eh?

I'd love a 1/7 or 1/6 Typhon just to have more ground clearance with bigger wheels to make it also a real weapon on grass without compromising its low CG etc. I doubt it will ever happen though as most Americans seem to prefer MT's and so that has the largest market share.. and probably by a fair margin.

Totally true about the harder the surface the risk of breaking something rises exponentially.
Avoid jumping onto concrete (skate park etc) unless you want to prove that.. that has been the only place I've broken something.

I have the V4 Typhon and it seems that the top mount bolt will usually shear rather than the damper de-capping.. so might be worth considering upgrading to stock V4 dampers if you are looking at that area.

What upgrades do you have planned?
Love the Typhon too. Well I have lots planned for her....Here's a little list: Just Bash It chassis and chassis braces, JB servo mount, JB hinge pin holders, JB steering rack, Aluminum shock caps, I may Truggify it later and put some Kraton hexs, hubs, and stub axels and go with some Trencher 2.8's. But first I will try out Talion Wheels and tires and see how it drives and flys. :D

Last edited:
Where is this BMX track? There's only one out near me, but it's under lock and key.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back