Typhon Arrma typhon 6s chassis braces

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the Arrma Forum.
I never heard of that. Others may chime here with exper. M2C and Voltage Hobbies seem to be the most popular brands for durability.
I believe the front brace is the same. Don't quote me. I don't have a 6S Typhon, but I think its a fit. Let others comment. If the chassis has the same part numbers for both, then the front brace will fit both. I have the HR front and rear braces. I can see they might fail at the bottom of the mounts. But so far so good. My next purchase would be the M2C then Voltage hobbies, in that order.

Last edited:
Typhon, Senton, Outcast and Notorious use the same chassis, center drive shafts and chassis braces.

I saw a post where a guy bought a set of the GPMs and the hole was about 2mm off in the bottom of the chassis. Buy something made anywhere but China.

Hi there

First post i need some help does the outcast 6s have the same front chassis brace as the typhon 6s

Outcast brace
https://www.modelsport.co.uk/fastra...s-brace-kraton-outcast/rc-car-products/439051

Also has anyone had any problems with gpm braces like the breaking
Hi there

First post i need some help does the outcast 6s have the same front chassis brace as the typhon 6s

Outcast brace
https://www.modelsport.co.uk/fastra...s-brace-kraton-outcast/rc-car-products/439051

Also has anyone had any problems with gpm braces like the breaking
OutKast/notorious and typhon 6s share same chassis. I ordered parts for OutKast and bolted up perfectly. My braces said for notorious

Attachments

• C0098C7E-216C-40C4-ABFA-B714BDCD0CB6.jpeg
    C0098C7E-216C-40C4-ABFA-B714BDCD0CB6.jpeg
    385 KB · Views: 111
Thanks everyone i think ill go with custom rc upgrades braces

Thanks again ?

hey question what would happen or will anything happen if i took the front brace off but not the rear on a typhon 6s blx v5?

Last edited:
hey question what would happen or will anything happen if i took the front brace off but not the rear on a typhon 6s blx v5?
thread necro.jpg

But to answer your question one of two things can or will happen, you will bend the front of the chassis and the front center driveshaft.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back