Typhon ARRMA Typhon 6s Goes BIG! M2C & JBI Testing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fullspectrum

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Mojave
  6. Notorious
  7. Outcast 6s
  8. Talion
  9. Typhon 6s
Hey guys! I finally got to send(25Ft high) my Just Bash It & M2C built Arrma Typhon 6s BIG! The Oucast has a light build but the Typhon is built like a tank and took some huge air and hard landing with no Upgrade breakages at all. Enjoy. ???

Hey guys! I finally got to send(25Ft high) my Just Bash It & M2C built Arrma Typhon 6s BIG! The Oucast has a light build but the Typhon is built like a tank and took some huge air and hard landing with no Upgrade breakages at all. Enjoy. ???

Jeezus WTF that was brutal ??

Looked like you guys had a fun day, even with the carnage. :)
Oh yeah my son loves RC. We ran his Traxxas Rustler 3s after mine. The Typhon is near bulletproof now...just need a few more parts. I have since put 2.8 trenchers on but the removable plastic hexes are weak so I will grab some aluminum ones. The Duratrax Lockups I used in this vid held up really well though. As for the Outcast...well...I expected it to break but not quite that fast...lol.
Sweet vid, I need to get me a Sammy..???
??? He is trained really well now to go fetch my cars when they flop over...hahaha. He keeps quiet when I'm jumping and stays back for the most part. He's only 5 years old so he will get better on that. Overall he's a great RC buddy and he has a pretty sick Rustler 4x4 vlx now too. After RC he gets a nice frozen lemonade?. Now he asks me "when are we going RCing Pop.." ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back