Typhon Arrma typhon 6s vs eb48.3 ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 6s
S5 grp are nice for drag and speed runs but as far as street bashing no bueno, I have some grp s3 arriving tomorrow what’s nice is I put the s5 on my tekno eb48.3 on 4s damn this thing is a beast, crazy how explain this please

this 1/8 on tekin combo with 7k/7k/5k diff fluid is like typhon with 60k/500/80 ? how’s that my motors are 2200 mmx/esc on 16t/46 vs tekin 2050 25t/81spur tekin rx8 esc how?

Tekno is beast mode. There stuff is top notch. I built an ET48.3 full of all the wiz bang M2c upgrade and it was quite the machine. Way more expensive though.

I assume the diff fluid differences account for the differing gear ratios between the two. I don’t remember what the ratio is in the eb48.

Tekno is beast mode. There stuff is top notch. I built an ET48.3 full of all the wiz bang M2c upgrade and it was quite the machine. Way more expensive though.

I assume the diff fluid differences account for the differing gear ratios between the two. I don’t remember what the ratio is in the eb48.
It’s insanely easy to drive, makes you feel like a legit club racer and I can’t drive for poop with my 6s typhon.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back