Typhon arrma typhon 6s wont turn left or right ? help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

helpmethanks

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
hi im having a problem with my rc everytime i try to turn left or right it misses with the fan speed and esc restart again. here a video i made today pls help

hi im having a problem with my rc everytime i try to turn left or right it misses with the fan speed and esc restart again. here a video i made today pls help
This a V5 model right? I believe many have been having issues with faulty servos. Unplug servo from receiver and try turning it on.

See if it works and moved forward and reverse. Should be able to get a new one from HH with warranty

This a V5 model right? I believe many have been having issues with faulty servos. Unplug servo from receiver and try turning it on.

See if it works and moved forward and reverse. Should be able to get a new one from HH with warranty
yes v5 only had it for 2 month i only used it i say 3 or 4 time i already message HH

can it be the receiver ? i swear when put it away it was fine

can it be the receiver ? i swear when put it away it was fine
I've read a few threads with that same issue. Receiver would make all the electronics glitch. They disconnect the receiver or replace it and it solves the issue.

Try what @#ARRMArcfanboy4life mentioned

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back