Typhon ARRMA Typhon Diff Oils

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What ever weight you choose will work out fine. Its all preference. Racers like a lighter weight for turns. Bashers like the heavier weight. I tend to over do things and go through diffs, so i have always been on the heavy side....with my diff oil...that is

Last edited:
What ever weight you choose will work out fine. Its all preference. Racers like a lighter weight for turns. Bashers like the heavier weight. I tend to over do things and go through diffs, so i have alwaysbeen on the heavy side.

thanks for your reply, I am the same type of guy :D so Im also going with the heavier :)

My Typhon was a RTR bought last year in Nov. The diffs are filled! but I really can not say which setup they used.
Thanks. I guess I'll start by replacing it with 50k center and 100k front and rear. Is this a good starting point

I
Thanks. I guess I'll start by replacing it with 50k center and 100k front and rear. Is this a good starting point
I have the Senton, so the same length chassis and I run buggy tires on it. I just swapped to 30k F/R and 50k center. I love it, just enough thickness to stop diffing so badly, but still thin enough to turn easily

Nice..I have the Senton also..but still in box..got it during Xmas as a special from Tower Hobbies..maybe it's time to gI've it a run..thanks

Nice..I have the Senton also..but still in box..got it during Xmas as a special from Tower Hobbies..maybe it's time to gI've it a run..thanks
Would you happen to know what toe in or out for the Typhon? Or for any buggy/ truggy?

Im running. 100k rear 75k front 5k center. It runs nice and doesn't wheelie as much of full punch

It rides cool just really jumpy. Got to be easy on the throttle. It set up right now for top speed runs ima detune it and start track racing it soon. Hkgh speed is fun but you cant go to a field and just bash the hell out of it.

It rides cool just really jumpy. Got to be easy on the throttle. It set up right now for top speed runs ima detune it and start track racing it soon. Hkgh speed is fun but you cant go to a field and just bash the hell out of it.

Wouldn't you want heavy oil in the center for speed runs?

Put 50k everywhere and I like it much better that 50k F/R and 100k C.
Was hard to keep straight on a bumpy track, now it's good.

I took my typhon 6s out for the fist time yesterday and I came in after 20 min not happy now after changing the diff oils to 100k c 20k r 60k f I'm a happy man again lol

I took my typhon 6s out for the fist time yesterday and I came in after 20 min not happy now after changing the diff oils to 100k c 20k r 60k f I'm a happy man again lol
Old thread and welcome!

Glad you found your combination (y)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back