Typhon Arrma Typhon, it's great!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two early morning runs with the buggy , one with grp’s and the other as off road , she was superb , BUT I have found a rough area to try , so the buggy is gonna pop to talion world for me to try the different area
. Lovely jubbly
AB7392D4-C234-421C-ADC7-FB97A4FC6480.jpeg

Looks like she has been the perfect fit for you. I love mine, she mainly runs street tires, but what a fun ride. (y)

yep , went to the local hobbyshop and my ordered radix6 had not arrived so brought the kraton exb , which turned into a talion-ish and at last , is now the buggy i actually wanted , well nearly cos its the typhon and not the radix , but very pleased nevertheless
View attachment 129972View attachment 129973
Just got a radix6 6s....she's GREEEEAAAAT!!!!!...still pretty much a virgin too 😜😂

Looks like she has been the perfect fit for you. I love mine, she mainly runs street tires, but what a fun ride. (y)
Yep , the buggy is spot on , works great for where I mainly use , but I’ll admit , the buggy is completely stripped down and going talion again , I have a few days off soon and when in talion mode it does allow me to go “ anywhere “ cos the truggy sits on backflips lp’s . That’s another plus for these cars , they can be anything you want 😎👍🏻

Whats the trick for bigger tires? Just kraton hubs?
Hello there , kraton hubs and axles make it wider and allow for bigger wheels , although this started as a kraton so if there’s any thing else I’m not sure as it was all here . truggified typhon is the name 👍🏻

Hello there , kraton hubs and axles make it wider and allow for bigger wheels , although this started as a kraton so if there’s any thing else I’m not sure as it was all here . truggified typhon is the name 👍🏻
Thanks
None of my kraton wheels fit on my typhon. Was not sure if its just hubs to allow that.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back