Typhon Arrma Typhon speed runs!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phildogg

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Typhon 6s
Hey guys Wife let me get a new Typhon for Fathers day worked on it a couple days and this is my first 6s pass, i think there is alot more. Running the stock black 2050 motor for now. comment ,like ,subscribe.

I ran 28/36 Hoping to go out tomorrow for more runs. really liking the buggy

wow..120..dude..thats crazy...ha ha...

ok...I need to get one...cause that is too cool...
I'm really liking this buggy and also very impressed with the new motor.

Hey guys new personal best with the Typhon, 6s run 125mph. Running a mm2/2200 combo. grps7 tires.
love this buggy! comment,like,subscribe

Sweet runs man. How come the switch from the stock Arrma ESC & motor to castle? Do you feel a huge difference between the 2?

Sweet runs man. How come the switch from the stock Arrma ESC & motor to castle? Do you feel a huge difference between the 2?

Thanks to all .. the buggy truely is great driving.. and fast. To answer the question above i just swapped the two motors for the added little kv. I like how well castle motors perform. The stock motor was impressive also. I will be pulling the mm2 next in favor of a xl2 in my quest for speed. The added amperage should help. My goal is a big one mph wise looking for 140's. but I"m really happy now. I run in Rossa (radio operated scale speed association) a worldwide organization that holds events for speed runs.. Keep watching guys.. keep pulling the trigger.

Thanks Ignusfast! i hope for better numbers today but we will see,

Worlds fastest Arrma Typhon!!!!!!

Hey guys Wife let me get a new Typhon for Fathers day worked on it a couple days and this is my first 6s pass, i think there is alot more. Running the stock black 2050 motor for now. comment ,like ,subscribe.

Hey what spur are you using if u don't mind me asking I just hit 90 on my vorteks working on a senton that's y am asking thanks

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back